• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

bike to bike intercom

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi Im looking for a bike to bike intercom. Anyone using one at the moment that can comment on which ones work and which dont or do none work?
I have listened alot about scala rider. has anyone seen or used the new Scala Rider G4 yet? I heard it is out here in about a month or so.

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I have experienced scala Q2 and blueant intercom F4.

scala is nice product. The blueant disconnects from the friend when she gets more than 400 m behind and it doesn't reconnect apparently the scala system will still reconnect and battery life lasts a hell of a lot longer.

also above 65-70, my blueant F4 starts annoying noices, so it becomes impossible for me to enjoy music or stay connected with riders. Its just a useless device for me. so I would recommend scala to every one.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
jiashahood said:
Hi Im looking for a bike to bike intercom. Anyone using one at the moment that can comment on which ones work and which dont or do none work?
I have listened alot about scala rider. has anyone seen or used the new Scala Rider G4 yet? I heard it is out here in about a month or so.

Why don't you tell us about it... you are a Scala rep aren't you?

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
pedaling squares said:
Why don't you tell us about it... you are a Scala rep aren't you?

I don't have anything to tell you about scala.because, I have not bought this device yet, so don't know about it. And I m not a bot:D