• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

boardman thread

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I love how palmerq closed the Boardman thread and then Martin318 re-opened it just so he could get the last word (only to immediately re-close it).

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
I love how palmerq closed the Boardman thread and then Martin318 re-opened it just so he could get the last word (only to immediately re-close it).

Sounds like you need to suspend yourself again, Martin318 for abusing your authority.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
I think he didnt notice the thread was closed to be fair.. Moderators can still post in locked threads, if you press quote on a reply it is easy enough to miss it the closed logo i think.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Which is exactly what happened. I had no idea the thread was being locked until after I hit submit.
I have edited the thread to remove my post.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Boeing said:
martin is about the only admin who doesn't play morality and personality police; say what you want about him

what do you want me to say about him brah? :D

martin is cool even if he does not reply to my PM's any more.....:(