• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

bont riot tri shoes

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
i purchased a pair of bont riot tri shoes 3 months ago. and it was a waste of money.

first, it took me two weeks to come back and forth to the shop i bought it from ( paulinas) to cook it in the oven because it was too narrow, still after so many sessions its still painful

second, whoever designed this shoe for triathlon wasnt even thinking that there should be drain holes for the shoe, thus when biking in the rain, sweat, pee or just water coming down, your shoes are soaked and your feet end up like prunes and raisins after 2 hours of biking,

third, the steel parts of the shoe was not made of anti corrosive anti rust materials so when wet, it rusted,.

i wouldnt say too much about the price it was only a bit lower than most shoes, i shouldve bought the same trivent or the tri fly.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Love my Bonts. Use superset foot beds and it is easy to drill a few holes in the soles. You triathletes need to learn how to pee without getting it in your shoes.