• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cameron Diaz at the Tour

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

franciep10 said:
I don't know about Andy but AC is set

4.jpg

SilentAssassin said:
is that his wife? she's cute.

linda-armstrong-kelly-mother-of-lance.jpg

Is that his wife? she's cute.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
craig1985 said:
Susan to tell us to get our minds out of the gutter and to grow up in 5..4..3

Oh, where were we? Carry on.

I know, why does she have this problem with letting boys be boys? She definitely needs to post her schedule so we can have a raunchy good time while she is off duty.

Ordinary face....way overrated...always has been. :D
It looks like she's standing on one of the lower podium spots in that other shot, to make Cruise look taller. I suspect shes was ordered by Cruise's 'department' to slouch, not to wear any heels (even thick running shoesk, and crouch down for every photo!! :D

Ninety5rpm said:
Nice to see.

pic128958183.jpg

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
Ninety5rpm said:
She's hot.

4a120a73eb33b50c_cover.jpg

empty space empty space empty spaceempty spaceHe's not.

This explains Andy's inspired time trial performance. He was tipped that Diaz would be on the podium for the presentation of the yellow jersey.:D

TRENDING THREADS