• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Can Somebody Teach Soler How to Ride a Bike Please?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ttrider said:
That made me laugh so much

Would personally love to see soler and menchov escape with a 30 k descent to go, would be very funny as they proceed to lose a minute, get caught, dropped and finish in the gruppetto covered in mud and leaves!
He won a stage into Briançon descending near 40 km in the 2007 Tour. He held the other charging riders off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvAXo2qc2JE

I think the problem is more related to riding in the peloton with a lot of riders at high speed. His crashes usually happen toward the end of flat stages when every cyclist is fighting for position.

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Maybe he doesn't like you stereotyping an entire nation as one big coke plantation? Just a thought.

Yeah OK. But I'm not denigrating Colombia here, I just stated a plain fact. I don't live near Colombia and i have no opinions at all about the country. NONE.

Just because I mention cocaine and Colombia in the same sentence Mr Heffer07 wants to wade in and start abusing the h4LL out of me.:( But if Soler was Canadian I would have said:

...."training alone through piles of Maple leaves"....

or if Indian

..."training alone around mountains of busted keyboards and e-waste"...

And i would'nt be saying I don't feel sorry for those kids with uranium poisoning from the carcinogens and neurotoxins. I haven't got any where near what I think about it and nor will i probably give my opinion on it unless somebody asks my opinion.

So Heffr07 & co, with due respect to you, how about you don't judge me so fast next time. Allow people to speak instead of violently censoring them like George W Bush, and Lance Armstrong for that matter, used to do

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Escarabajo said:
+1.

I don't think people like to hear this same thing all the time. You always want to hear about the positives and not about the negatives.

If only people thought the same about cycling then there wouldn't be the need for festering cesspits like this pathetic little forum. :D

TRENDING THREADS