• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

cervelo test team new kit photo

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
the bike has sram on it. has the team changed groupsets for new year? does anyone have any news? or is it just a stock bike they used for the photo?

Dec 4, 2009
Visit site
yetanothergreenworld said:
Can they please bring back those awesome black kits from the first half of last year? Why on earth did they they toss them for tight white pajamas? Symbolism -- bah.

I'm with you, those black kits ruled!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
scribe said:
black = too hot in the summer

agreed. personally i think the more white looks better and it would distinguish them more from other teams such as BMC and possibly radioshack which i think will be wearing some black.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
picture.php

THE GOD OF THUNDER!

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
agreed. personally i think the more white looks better and it would distinguish them more from other teams such as BMC and possibly radioshack which i think will be wearing some black.

sky also rumoured to be wearing dark kits..

TRENDING THREADS