• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Clemenso - Mavic , Australia early 80,s ..any info?

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Doing a bit of research and trying to find out any info of the dodgy type surrounding this Australian team in the early 80,s.
Anyone old enough? ;)
PM or post here. Cheers peeps.

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
hi Daryl,only just joined the forums,so hence my late reply,I first came across Clemenso mavic in the 1982 Bristol Bradford,I always thought they were Belgian based.seems to me the squad was mostly comprised of aussies including the Sutton brothers and Wayne Hildred,there were about twenty on the squad including about five Belgians and a couple of Dutch riders they only were in sponsorship for 1982.as far as i know this was Shane Suttons first team.before he scaled great hieghts with the likes of ANC and Raliegh Banana. I think they were Aussie registered but Belgium based,purely for kermesses,and with Gary Sutton riding the six day circuit

TRENDING THREADS