CMS Doping in sport revelations/discussion

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 19, 2009
11,437
0
0
sniper said:
well yeah, it's meager, have to admit.

the important point is what i pointed out to gooner.
Seeing Freeman's linkedin profile, you gotta have some thick blinders to take the walsh/sky version of events at face value. That is the version in which (following Peters) Freeman quizzes Leinders on doping, the latter assures the former he has a clean history, and the former goes on to recommend the latter to brailsford, convinced as he is that the latter indeed has a clean history.
Mkay.
To be sure, it's heartwarming to see guys like you and gooner buy into that.
Another ad hominen - nice, I never once said anything about it, however you can assist in taking my blinders off.

So, can you point out where in the ST article it says that Freeman interviewed or quizzed Leinders on doping.
 
Mar 25, 2013
3,762
0
0
sniper said:
why would Leinders have had to lie?
you actually think that in the interview they insisted on him having a 100% clean history? from what planet must Team Sky have been to seriously believe something like that?

what reasons (other than thick blinders) do you have to take braislford's version of events seriously?
Sniper, the guy has been moved on. He has been talked about endlessly. Who do you think is running the programme now? The success has carried on even more after he left. Remember Freeman was at Sky from the start in 2010 when there was little success.
 
Oct 16, 2010
13,578
1
0
gooner said:
Sniper, the guy has been moved on. He has been talked about endlessly. Who do you think is running the programme now? The success has carried on even more after he left. Remember Freeman was at Sky from the start in 2010 when there was little success.
that's not the issue.
i'm sitting here flabbergasted at the fact that you are actually considering and willing to take the sky/walsh version at face value.
flabbergasted.
 
Oct 16, 2010
13,578
1
0
Dr. Maserati said:
Another ad hominen - nice, I never once said anything about it, however you can assist in taking my blinders off.

So, can you point out where in the ST article it says that Freeman interviewed or quizzed Leinders on doping.
chicken
egg
did too
did not

can you actually engage in debate? with, like, arguments and stuff?
 
Aug 5, 2009
682
0
0
sniper said:
that's not the issue.
i'm sitting here flabbergasted at the fact that you are actually considering and willing to take the sky/walsh version at face value.
flabbergasted.
But what do you actually want to say? You start a new thread about Freeman, you add 0 new information and at the end it turns again about sky and walsh. Why did you start thread about Freeman? What kind of new information you have contributed here?
 
Oct 16, 2010
13,578
1
0
Von Mises said:
But what do you actually want to say? You start a new thread about Freeman, you add 0 new information and at the end it turns again about sky and walsh. Why did you start thread about Freeman? What kind of new information you have contributed here?
do posters open threads just to contribute knowledge? what about asking for/receiving knowledge?

wanted to see if others knew more on freeman or his time at bolton. if not, cool.
 
Jun 19, 2009
11,437
0
0
sniper said:
chicken
egg
did too
did not

can you actually engage in debate? with, like, arguments and stuff?
What is there to "debate"?
I pointed out that you had nothing and you went straight to ad hominen and included that Freeman interviewed GL about doping, which is untrue.
 
Aug 5, 2009
682
0
0
sniper said:
do posters open threads just to contribute knowledge? what about asking for/receiving knowledge?

wanted to see if others knew more on freeman or his time at bolton. if not, cool.
So basically you admit that you know zilch, but are still so sure to make a conclusion "and of course I think Bolton were on a program whilst Freeman was there". And I do not get how from Freemans linkedin profile you can get "Seeing Freeman's linkedin profile, you gotta have some thick blinders to take the walsh/sky version of events at face value." I just do not get it, what logic is behind this connection.
 
Jun 19, 2009
11,437
0
0
sniper said:
sky fanbase have assured me this guy is a straight ace.
that.s all i needed to hear.
Another ad hominen - you're on a roll.

I am certainly not a Sky fan, but i do like some facts or information.

You threw up a thread with a "what else do we have on this guy" when you started with nothing. Despite that you asked people to take their blinkers off when you made a comment about Freeman that was untrue.

And then when that is pointed out you attempt to bait the "sky fanbase" with a strawman?
 
Oct 16, 2010
13,578
1
0
don't worry doc, i know you're not a sky fan.
just provoking a bit.
anyway, this thread will fade, as there indeed appears to be nothing tangible on the guy.
that's only fair.
 
Re:

del1962 said:
gooner said:
Allardyce took some of the main Bolton medical staff with him. I think Freddy Shepherd was a small bit worried about the cost of it all as it was a huge staff he wanted at Newcastle.
Freddie Shepherd appointed BFS and them Ashely took over,

Can we stop this Big Sam nonsense, it is Big Fat Sam, I think we could forgive his lack of results at Newcastle had the football been less dire

ANyway why Freeman warrents a thread on him in the clinic is beyond me, it is not like there is any evidence against him, and he could be discussed in the Sky Thread if necessary.
Freeman deserves his thread, Freeman interviewed Leinders after all. A match made in heaven.
 
Re: Dr. Freeman, what do we know about him?

The Hitch said:
Crazy how, as time goes by, a lot of snipers early theories and assumptions turn out to be quite close to the truth
I'm not sure pointing to a doctor on a pro cycling team and suggesting they might be doing something dodgy is then being proved right is particularly surprising, but Sniper does deserve credit for the perseverance he shows when many people dismiss some of his theories out of hand.
 
If the mods don't like this feel free to delete/move but the discussion of this is very interesting and currently all over the place.

Couple of highlights from Sapsteads testimony:

Excessive amounts of triamcinolone ordered for one ride. Would suggest multiple riders using.
No record of Fluimucil ever being purchased.
Massively blurred lines between BC and Sky, drugs passed between organisations with no documentation.
All medical records maintained by Dr. Freeman lost when laptop stolen on holiday and it seems they were never backed up.

It really doesn't look good.
 
Mar 10, 2009
240
0
0
King Boonen said:
If the mods don't like this feel free to delete/move but the discussion of this is very interesting and currently all over the place.

Couple of highlights from Sapsteads testimony:

Excessive amounts of triamcinolone ordered for one ride. Would suggest multiple riders using.
No record of Fluimucil ever being purchased.
Massively blurred lines between BC and Sky, drugs passed between organisations with no documentation.
All medical records maintained by Dr. Freeman lost when laptop stolen on holiday and it seems they were never backed up.

It really doesn't look good.
So potentially over several years, Team Sky's foreign riders were benefitting from British Cycling's (Tax payers) medicine cabinet
 
Papparrazzi said:
King Boonen said:
If the mods don't like this feel free to delete/move but the discussion of this is very interesting and currently all over the place.

Couple of highlights from Sapsteads testimony:

Excessive amounts of triamcinolone ordered for one ride. Would suggest multiple riders using.
No record of Fluimucil ever being purchased.
Massively blurred lines between BC and Sky, drugs passed between organisations with no documentation.
All medical records maintained by Dr. Freeman lost when laptop stolen on holiday and it seems they were never backed up.

It really doesn't look good.
So potentially over several years, Team Sky's foreign riders were benefitting from British Cycling's (Tax payers) medicine cabinet

The tax payer funded aspect is something that missed in all of this, along that it was a private organisation which was using those funds to benefit itself.
 

Irondan

Moderator
King Boonen said:
If the mods don't like this feel free to delete/move but the discussion of this is very interesting and currently all over the place.

Couple of highlights from Sapsteads testimony:

Excessive amounts of triamcinolone ordered for one ride. Would suggest multiple riders using.
No record of Fluimucil ever being purchased.
Massively blurred lines between BC and Sky, drugs passed between organisations with no documentation.
All medical records maintained by Dr. Freeman lost when laptop stolen on holiday and it seems they were never backed up.

It really doesn't look good.
No, this is fine.

Cheers
 
thehog said:
Papparrazzi said:
King Boonen said:
If the mods don't like this feel free to delete/move but the discussion of this is very interesting and currently all over the place.

Couple of highlights from Sapsteads testimony:

Excessive amounts of triamcinolone ordered for one ride. Would suggest multiple riders using.
No record of Fluimucil ever being purchased.
Massively blurred lines between BC and Sky, drugs passed between organisations with no documentation.
All medical records maintained by Dr. Freeman lost when laptop stolen on holiday and it seems they were never backed up.

It really doesn't look good.
So potentially over several years, Team Sky's foreign riders were benefitting from British Cycling's (Tax payers) medicine cabinet

The tax payer funded aspect is something that missed in all of this, along that it was a private organisation which was using those funds to benefit itself.
Sounding a lot like USPS...

Papparazzi, it's a very good point. It seems from the evidence I manges to catch that no-one has any idea who is dipping into the medicines store and where the medicines are going so I would guess it's very possible.
 
King Boonen said:
thehog said:
Papparrazzi said:
King Boonen said:
If the mods don't like this feel free to delete/move but the discussion of this is very interesting and currently all over the place.

Couple of highlights from Sapsteads testimony:

Excessive amounts of triamcinolone ordered for one ride. Would suggest multiple riders using.
No record of Fluimucil ever being purchased.
Massively blurred lines between BC and Sky, drugs passed between organisations with no documentation.
All medical records maintained by Dr. Freeman lost when laptop stolen on holiday and it seems they were never backed up.

It really doesn't look good.
So potentially over several years, Team Sky's foreign riders were benefitting from British Cycling's (Tax payers) medicine cabinet

The tax payer funded aspect is something that missed in all of this, along that it was a private organisation which was using those funds to benefit itself.
Sounding a lot like USPS...

Papparazzi, it's a very good point. It seems from the evidence I manges to catch that no-one has any idea who is dipping into the medicines store and where the medicines are going so I would guess it's very possible.
That it is, with the added twist that the current UCI President presided over the entire sham.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY