• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CN Forum lost+found Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
This thread is for all the posts and threads the moderators do not know what to do with, derailments, new concepts, forks in the thread, anything they have no idea how to classify under the currently defined threads on the forum.

I have seen too many "I can't find the X thread to merge it into" comments so here you go a thread dedicated to those posts/threads you cannot classify.

Some will know what lost+found is from but this is not the thread to discuss it in, go to the how nerd is this forum? thread for that discussion.

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
It is an idea, but we already have all the tools to merge/split/move that we need. If you want to discuss the idea, fine. If you want to see some discussion split off, fine, mention them and we'll look into it.

But since you created a thread and instructed us how to use it, for mods only, I will close this, as it doesn't add anything we can't already do.

Status
Not open for further replies.