• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CNF Award: Most Surprising Winner of 2013

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Most surprising winner of 2013

• Gesink

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2013
Visit site
A surprise in cycling is something good and unexpected.
Ciolek was the most surprising, closely followed by Kreuzinger and Gesink.

Costa's win was more expected = less of a surprise. Great win!

Horner's win was not expected before the Vuelta but toward the end it became an inevitable :eek: :(

I am the same as Hugo Koblet. I had money on Ciolek to win MSR given his spring form.

But I was shocked by Kreuziger and Horner. Vote goes to the old man. I could scarcely believe it that he was in red, let alone that he would win the whole thing.

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Has to be Alberto getting gifted a stage by Diaz lol, who saw that comming?:rolleyes:

No i think Kreuziger of course i think he will podium a GT next year, always been a super talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS