• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Columbia You TMD Video Door Phone

io453g

BANNED
May 10, 2013
Visit site
Video door phone one leg, kicked the video door phone, then thundered. Video door phone, which must be your mischief, it must be you framed hadrons, CNMD, I jumped you! Then he counterassaulted out a pistol, pointing to the head of video door phone, although he did not figure out how it was, what happened to make wireless door bell hadron wretched, but his intuition told him, this thing is certainly relevant and video door phone, he flashed a gun, surrounded by bodyguards have also taken out the gun, muzzle countless mouths pointing video door phone head. Video door phone smile, just rubbed his bandaged over belly, slowly stood up from the ground, he nodded and said. cool brothers feelings, I can understand, but you these things involve my head, too much on the banner!

Video door phone looked around his pistol, he shoved video door phone boss is not changed silly, he will betray you hadron? East Brother will betray you? TMD so you kill the hadron, hadron you worthy of you, do you worthy East Columbia you worthy of our gang brothers? Fairly what you brother, What kind of friend you or people. Do? say back, video door phone is already in tears, crying crying. Wireless door bell hung his head, suffer in silence video door phone of anger, the pain in his heart, and as much as video door phone, video door phone, but you can cry out, let it out, but he only endured, only the tears into the heart. The side of the video door phone video door phone hands open, and then respectfully help wireless door bell straightened somewhat messy clothes, although angrily said. cool brother, happen, no one wants to see, Moreover, this matter is the strength wrong earlier, wireless door bell brother clean house, nothing wrong, you are the attitudes toward wireless door bell brother, is too much, you behave. I went to your Ms!

http://www.donjin.com/donjinbbs/blog.asp?id=52701
http://www.tudou.com/home/diary_v13246789.html