• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Contador (not) riding TdF avatar bets

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
hrotha said:
So we all agree on using this one?
m1dz7odacnr6.jpg

not near a computer much over the weekend Eurosport and my phone so have changed my aviatar a little before race start - Ill go with the tintin boomcie rather than the fat pat.
ps how long for the tour or longer.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
just some guy said:
not near a computer much over the weekend Eurosport and my phone so have changed my aviatar a little before race start - Ill go with the tintin boomcie rather than the fat pat.
ps how long for the tour or longer.

I'd say for the entire length of the Tour. Hrotha already behind on schedule :)

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
hrotha said:
Sorry for that. I was doing the dishes, hoping I'd come back to find someone had come up to Contador and said "Just kidding, you're banned".

Yeah, it's messed up.

Following people can already start Tintining that sh*t:

boomcie
Roundabout
hrotha
Descender
will10
royalpig180
scribe
Trev_S
just some guy
Bordercollie1

I've made them red in the OP. The green people are off the hook.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I'll join Roundabout and keep the Avatar til the end of July.

Additionally, these people will have to get the tintin avatar (or another if specified in their posts) for an entire month (starting today):

4. People doing the Sasquatch bet (IF Contador wins the Giro and IF he rides the Tour > he does the double):
Sasquatch
Hugo Koblet
Cimber
Thomsena
on3m@n@rmy

5. People saying he does the double:
JPM London
luckyboy

6. People saying he does the tripple:
Boeing

Hugo Koblet said:
The one to the right will definately torture a lot of people.

Right, I'll take a Rebellin avatar for the rest of the year if Contador wins the Giro, gets to start in the Tour and doesn't do the double (just like Sasquatch's conditions).

lol, 5 months of Rebellin for you :eek:

luckyboy said:
Only one other person has said this, so I'll go with AC winning the Tour + take some crappy avatar like Scarponi for the Tour if he isn't there.

m81smb.jpg

boomcie said:
I'll join Roundabout and keep the Avatar til the end of July.

Additionally, these people will have to get the tintin avatar (or another if specified in their posts) for an entire month (starting today):

4. People doing the Sasquatch bet (IF Contador wins the Giro and IF he rides the Tour > he does the double):
Sasquatch
Hugo Koblet
Cimber
Thomsena
on3m@n@rmy

5. People saying he does the double:
JPM London
luckyboy

6. People saying he does the tripple:
Boeing

lol the triple. that took some balls from Boeing. And his middle finger avatars were the best.