• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

CQ Rankings game

Mods,

Is there any chance we can have a rule that CQ rankings game discussion is kept to the CQ rankings thread please? Yesterday's race thread was unreadable for all the "I've got x points, woo-hoo/waa waa waa" rubbish, and today's is starting in the same manner. It's a little annoying for those of us with no interest in it.

Thanks

People just need to be sensible about it - which I think you will see once we get into more eventful races (and people realise most of their team is very similar with everyone elses). At the moment it seems to be encouraging more and less regular posters to get involved, so I don't think it should be seen as a problem just yet.