• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cyclingnews mini league

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
1 Team, No Transfers
password: lionofflanders

then don't use your transfers, stick with your team you pick for day one. we will have our own points comp

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having a problem with saving your team? I'm trying to update my team with a couple more sprinters for the first half and it won't save when I hit the red save team button in the upper left corner. When I log out and then back in later, my original team is back, despite the changes I've made and having hit save team. Anyone else having this problem?

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Afrank said:
Is anyone having a problem with saving your team? I'm trying to update my team with a couple more sprinters for the first half and it won't save when I hit the red save team button in the upper left corner. When I log out and then back in later, my original team is back, despite the changes I've made and having hit save team. Anyone else having this problem?
Same problem here. Doesn't seem to be saving any changes. Just flashes up a brief "Please Wait" message, then nothing happens!