• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Cyclists' valentines cards

Today is the day of love, so who do you think will have sent and/or received cards, and from whom, today? And who will be sat crying at home with no post to open? I'll start with:

toqstg22dowsett_600.jpg

Judging by recent twitterage I expect Phinney will have sent a card to Dowsett, but will not have received one in return. :p

A

Anonymous

I was hoping for one from Brad. Maybe it will arrive tommorow. :confused:

Cadel hasnt received his from ACF yet, although when i spoke to ACF last night the card was still sticky. Maybe it didnt dry in time.

edit: just to clarify, sticky from glue, it was handmade.

Oct 6, 2009
Visit site
My Dearest Alberto,

I have missed you while we've been on this break. I know I did some stupid things, like talking smack about how I was better than you, and how I didn't need you anymore because I had a lot of new boys to hang out with. But Jakob and Linus can't hold a candle to you. Please say you miss me too, and that you will forgive me. We could go on another cycle tour together through the mountains next July, and you can call me Baby again, and we can hold hands and have our picture made together, and then go to Paris together. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Your Lonesome Valentine,
"Baby" Schleck

bettiniphoto_0057555_1_full_600.jpg

bettiniphoto_0057807_1_full_600.jpg

pic129365312_600.jpg