• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Danny Macaskill: The Ridge

It would take much more than a wee
dram of Talisker to get me up on that
Ridge (and then I wouldnae be fit to
ride!). Massive respect for Danny M.

1.3 million youtube views in less than
two days must make Mr. Macaskill one
of the worlds most popular cyclists,
as well as one of the most talented,
skillful and daring.

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
oldcrank said:
1.3 million youtube views in less than
two days must make Mr. Macaskill one
of the worlds most popular cyclists,
as well as one of the most talented,
skillful and daring.
He always comes across as a really humble and likeable guy. However, having seen his videos he is clearly mad (esp. in this one) ;)

Looks like the fence flip took a few takes.......

1412261255870-1rrvrp4be3ztu-700-80.jpg

Macaskill is awesome. I first read about him in some English textbook with random articles, then I immidiately looked it up on youtube and I immediately was hooked to his video's. Absolutely sick skills, amazing scenery and great music to go along with it.

And then they say that Sagan has bike handling skills:D

I think this is my first post in the MTB forum! I saw this and was so incredibly impressed I wondered if others here had seen it. Turns out, we all feel the same way.

Not only great riding, but the guy seems like my kind of rider too. Just out there for the pure love of it. Really makes me want to get out and ride.

TRENDING THREADS