• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Dazed and Confused reaches 10.000 posts

He's a mere 19 posts away from the 10k quality mark. One of the forum's most sober members, a true cycling fan. You will read him on every race thread, and seldom will you disagree with him. A true connoisseur of the sport.

Chapeau D&C.

A true connoisseur of the sport wouldn't discard Milan-Sanremo as a mere sprinter classic. Certainly when he is a Patrick Sercu fan. ;)

Oh there's no rule here, so I can enjoy myself. If sprinters can win Milan-Sanremo, it has to do with DOPE !!! :D

Echoes said:
A true connoisseur of the sport wouldn't discard Milan-Sanremo as a mere sprinter classic. Certainly when he is a Patrick Sercu fan. ;)

Oh there's no rule here, so I can enjoy myself. If sprinters can win Milan-Sanremo, it has to do with DOPE !!! :D

Well I didn't read that, so let's discard it as some sort of momentary outrage. ;) And focus on the other 99% of his good posts. :)

Echoes said:

You really shouldn't be so diplomatic. Anyway team strength and lack of top end doping have turned MSR into a bunch sprint exercise.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
oie_2842834YUAGX3mI.gif

Eligble for special secret from forum at 10,000

2w2r7tx.png

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Re:

Dazed and Confused said:
A slender looking Cyclop with ridiculously long arms dances with a sausage. Nice.

Is it made of pork? I might consider a top quality pork sausage.

But I can't accept the award. Drugs are definitely needed in the modern world.

If we were to receive a snowcone machine perhaps certain documents could disappear from public record

due to political correctness I could not inquire as to the origins of the minced meat tube

Dazed and Confused said:
You really shouldn't be so diplomatic. Anyway team strength and lack of top end doping have turned MSR into a bunch sprint exercise.

I did remember well. So I'm afraid this reasoning is absolutely nonsensical...

However I'll remain diplomatic out of respect for BigMac. I don't want to spoil his thread. :)