• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Depreciation threads appreciation thread

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Don't you just love to hate??? Some here will say those threads are stupid but they are hypocrites. They hate the hate. You see sometimes you gotta use their own logic against those hippies. But they are impervuous to it.

Another thing they don't realize is that without depreciation threads we'd have nothing left to talk about. Look at today. Posts about Schleck finishing 50th outnumber posts about Iglinskyi finishing 1st 23 to one. Go look it up. But I kow you won't cos you know it's true.

Last but not least I learned a valuable thing from depreciation threads: the word depreciation. And I speak much better english than most people on the forum so I can only assume it is the same for them. I use it all the time now, like the other day my girlfriend told me to do the dishes and I told her I depreciate her telling me to do them but she told me she didn't care and I should do them anyways. It hasn't worked yet but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

And u know what I did after finishing the dishes??? I came on the forum and let out some of my depreciation. Circle of life. Get over it hippies.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Those are a stroke of genius! Best thread titles since my polls :D

Besides, if they used the words they wanted to in the title they'd be censored anyway, depreciation thread even confused the mod I bet or had them scratching their heads, do we stop it or did they misspell appreciation? :D

Hating is here and its going to stay, the best part is those how hate on the haters are just ... well its in the threads ;)