• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Did Lance season Contador's steak?

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
So I'm mostly joking, but Lance was under a lot of negative press at last years tour. The only way to not be the media spectacle is to have someone else be a larger media spectacle.

-s

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
spessx said:
So I'm mostly joking, but Lance was under a lot of negative press at last years tour. The only way to not be the media spectacle is to have someone else be a larger media spectacle.

-s

Im sure its crossed a few minds...certainly has mine.
Lance has showed nothing but contempt towards Contador and at times one might say malliciously.
In La, La`s world little would seam impossible eh!;)

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm on it! BRB:eek:

OK, still seven hours my time to get one last conspiracy theory in for 2010. His motivation could be found in this Velonews article. My biggest contributions to the pro cycling world this year was Wheelgate Part II, and keeping the photo alive on twitter of Lance apparently yelling at Contador (bottom of the article). The original photo I saw got pulled, after I'd had a tweet retweeted by Steephill and some other cycling sites (I sent it to everyone). I saved and posted a copy, and found it on a foreign language article.

But when's the last time an active rider put Lance in a PR situation like this during the Tour?

http://velonews.competitor.com/2010...eliver-gifts-to-armstrong-and-bruyneel_127230

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
spessx said:

-s

did an idiot start a stupid thread? i think so no wait la doped contador in fact all things bad in cycling la is guilty of no one else has doped all la manipulation.:rolleyes:

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
Sadly I've gotta pull the plug. Only ten samples taken the whole Tour initially went to the Cologne Lab, and it would have taken something to arrange for the contamination and for those samples to make the short list. They wouldn't have been positive in Lausanne. It would be easier for me to believe that someone at the leaky Cologne lab was involved.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to spoil the fun - but, no.

If anyone wanted to try and sabotage AC's Tour they would hardly use a substance in such low quantities it can only be detected in 5 laboratories.

As for Armstrong, speaking generally -the Lance story is big in the USA and gets little coverage in Europe, while the opposite is the case for Contador.

If Armstrong wants to do some PR damage limitation then perhaps he should visit some cancer patients or visit troops in Iraq.....;)

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Ha Ha. Sounds like something that could have happend.

Come on folks, lighten up, it was a joke. You guys got to chill out sometimes, breathe.

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
forty four said:
did an idiot start a stupid thread? i think so no wait la doped contador in fact all things bad in cycling la is guilty of no one else has doped all la manipulation.:rolleyes:

Lance isn't intelligent enough to manipulate a steak.:rolleyes:

TRENDING THREADS