• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

DiLuca: no money unless you win --

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
"Hey guy, I know you haven't had any INCOME in like, the past 18months... But how's this sound? You work your **** off, train like a 22yo old, live like a monk, and unless you WIN, you still make zero. Sound good??"

May 26, 2010
Visit site
we are talking a Russian team and where is the company based? Russia, i guess. Di Luca ride for free? yeah and uniballer never doped;) Bet Di Luca opened a nice account in Russia very recently.

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Sigh. It must all be so discouraging to riders trying to make it without doping. Riding without a salary hurts all the riders and encourages them to take more risks with doping and also with injuries.

I wonder what kind of reception he'll get it the peloton? It seemed the riders spoke out a lot more harshly against the CERA guys like they'd broken the unofficial code.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
if anybody thinks Di Luca is 'working' for free, get real!

this is to appease the UCI/Giro etc, make it look like he is sorry for his cera use and really cares so much he'll ride for free.

Benotti69 said:
if anybody thinks Di Luca is 'working' for free, get real!

there is nothing for free in life!!-and if he somehow was able to get Katusha to hire him-having his shameful record & reputation-it most be a trade off!!!
*i have no fvck!ng idea what might be, but something really stinks:mad:
this is why the sport is in decline-a twice convicted doper gets to land/secure a contract while others struggle to even keep their current jobs... this is bvllsh!t:mad:

Looks like Tchmil has forgotten about his recent veiled accusations against Menchov...oh that's right, Menchov was asking for a salary!

Di Luca will ride in support of team captain Joaquin Rodriguez at the Giro d'Italia, according to Tchmil, “In the Vuelta he will have his own chances.”
That doesn't make any sense either, Rodriguez stands zero chance of winning the now highly competitive Giro.

webvan said:
Looks like Tchmil has forgotten about his recent veiled accusations against Menchov...oh that's right, Menchov was asking for a salary!

That doesn't make any sense either, Rodriguez stands zero chance of winning the now highly competitive Giro.

Is Tchmil even considering the posibility of having Di Luca not allowed to ride the Giro by Zomegnan at all? is he going to risk a good chance to win a GT with Purito by including that idiot in the lineup? What the f*ck is going on? :mad:

TRENDING THREADS