• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Do you like to watch pro cycling events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi all!

Do you like to watch live sport events such as Tour de Suisse or Tour de France?

I am developing a mobile sports application for all sport enthusiasts. The idea is to offer people possibility to connect during live sport events with like-minded people.

The basic structure is a public chat room where everybody can join the discussion. The app resembles Twitter, but it is more customized for every event. You can use event specific emojis of your favorite athlete and participate in event customized quizzes and polls to gather points. Later on these points can be used for in-app purchases.

The app will be totally free and we’re currently starting beta testing. If you are interested I can send you the access link for Android beta. Later this month we should also have the iOS version available.

If you are interested send me pm or post in the thread and I will send you the link when we have beta version ready :)

Cuulio said:
Hi all!

Do you like to watch live sport events such as Tour de Suisse or Tour de France?

I am developing a mobile sports application for all sport enthusiasts. The idea is to offer people possibility to connect during live sport events with like-minded people.

The basic structure is a public chat room where everybody can join the discussion. The app resembles Twitter, but it is more customized for every event. You can use event specific emojis of your favorite athlete and participate in event customized quizzes and polls to gather points. Later on these points can be used for in-app purchases.

The app will be totally free and we’re currently starting beta testing. If you are interested I can send you the access link for Android beta. Later this month we should also have the iOS version available.

If you are interested send me pm or post in the thread and I will send you the link when we have beta version ready :)

Is it going to be available for Iphone? Sounds pretty cool

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Cuulio said:
Hi all!

Can't wait to be bombarded with ads and be prompted to buy special "sportsperson emojis" or purchase access to "exclusive chatrooms"!

I think I'll stick with things like the CN forum here.

Status
Not open for further replies.