• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Does anyone know where I can find Paris Roubaix 1999 on DVD?

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
First of all, I apoligize if this is the wrong place for this post.

I have a bit of a PR DVD collection going, and I would love it if I could find the 1999 race on DVD. I am pretty sure World Cycling Productions put it out at one point but I think it is out of print now.

babastooey said:
First of all, I apoligize if this is the wrong place for this post.

I have a bit of a PR DVD collection going, and I would love it if I could find the 1999 race on DVD. I am pretty sure World Cycling Productions put it out at one point but I think it is out of print now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4dkyeuBdTQ

Try this. Last two hours I think. English commentary is a bit distorted but I only watched the beginning. You will find it hard to find a copy on DVD although Cycling Weekly, Bromley Video amongst others have good selections from PR editions and World Cycling but they don't have the 1999.