Dr. Stephane Bermon

Feb 18, 2013
389
0
0
I think there's probably enough to start a post specifically for Dr. Bermon. I was going to continue in the Monaco thread, but will pull out some of the pertinent information and bring it all together into one post.

Edit 4: So, we know that Froome moved to Monaco in March 2011. This is public record as evidenced on his Wikipedia page.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Froome#Personal_life
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/chris-froome-famous-last-words-47757

Edit 3: First mention of Bilharzia is that he contracted it in November 2010, and that it affected him for much of 2011. Based on timelines, I suspect it would take him at least a little while for the symptoms to present, so I'm going to take this as 2011.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-still-battling-parasitic-infection/
Froome apparently picked up the disease on a trip to his native Kenya in November 2010. He suffered through much of 2011, but thought he had conquered the problem.
This time frame has also coincided with his ridiculous increase in performance between Poland and Vuelta '11. He is also on record as saying that his move to Monaco really helped his performance and it was this that assisted with "everything falling into place".
http://www.bicycling.com/racing/chris-froome-how-i-became-tour-winner/page/0/1

His "Personal Doctor" in Monaco is one Dr. Stephane Bermon.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/tour-de-france/11759725/Tour-de-France-2015-Chris-Froome-keeps-up-his-smooth-progress-towards-second-crown.html

According to that same article, he has links to Vino, but I don't have any proof of that.
Froome admitted he had been to see Dr Stéphane Bermon – who has convicted doper Alexandre Vinokourov among his former clients – “a couple of times” for pulmonary function tests as there was no Sky doctor based on the Cote d’Azur. There was no follow-up question, this link having already been long since established.
Now, for a Dr who is part of the anti-doping establishment to have Vino as a client... hmmm - if that doesn't get you thinking, then I don't know what will.

Further to this, it's interesting that you would go to an anti-doping doctor for a Pulmonary Function Test. At the very least, I think it is.

Dr. Bermon has been involved in a CAS tribunal as an expert on Testosterone levels.
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/AWARD_3759__FINAL___REDACTED_FOR_PUBLICATION_.pdf

Dr. Bermon has also previously been the past president of the International Society of Exercise Immunology. Now if this guy has been Froome's personal doctor in Monaco, and wasn't able to get to the bottom of his Bilharzia (as has been claimed in the past...)
http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/07/news/froome-confirms-no-tue-still-treated-for-bilharzia-parasite_295548

So, either the President of the International Society of Immunology is incompetent, or it's taken him several years to get to the bottom of a parasitic infection that is so simple that doctors in the third world treat it with basic ease. So, this can only leave either Dr. Bermon as exceptionally incompetent to the point of medical negligence, or Froome as lying. There is no other in-between or rational excuse.

Sorry - another possibility - Dr. Bermon has assisted with coming up with an excuse that is in line with his area of specialty.

There is one other possibility and that is that this is not "technical" doping that Froome is doing. An interesting study that has been presented by Dr. Bermon in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in December 2014 is all about Bacteria and it's ability to biochemically induce hormone production and metabolites.
http://isenc.org/downloads/Dr.Bermon.pdf

So it may be that there's something in this? Certainly, I reckon this Doctor is where it's all at.

Because he's also produced another pubmed that is about Gene Doping in sport and it's ability to be predicted.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23832852

Of note in that article is the mention of GW1516 and Aicar. Perhaps Blackcat has got the right answer? :D My guess is it's more probably a combination of all of the above.

Presented not with any conclusion, just for perusal and comment.

Edit: Dr. Stephane Bermon was also a Team Physician for a professional road cycling team for 3 years (according to this link...)
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=OENyNqxkZ6AC&pg=PR19&dq=dr.+bermon&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=bermon&f=false

Anyone know which team it might have been?

Edit 2: He's also aware of "grey areas" of the anti-doping laws.
https://sportslawnews.wordpress.com/tag/borderline-issues-in-anti-doping-scientific-and-medical-update-dr-stephane-bermon-iaaf-medical-anti-doping-commission/

None of the items he brings up here are toooo troublesome I don't think, but it certainly reflects that he's all over the potential grey areas.
 
Apr 20, 2012
4,238
0
0


''Medicin IM2S Astana''

http://www.im2s.mc/evaluation-de-la-forme-physique-les-tests-deffort/

Help the athlete to focus its training on scientific and rational way.

This test, often called VO2max test, allows during aerobic exercise (for more than 15 minutes), to measure this parameter, which is the real engine of your "engine", as well as to determine important parameters such as Max Power aerobics, Maximum Aerobic Speed ​​The Maximum Heart Rate, the Anaerobic Threshold (red zone tachometer input of your "engine").
funny stuff

Dont think there is much to find behind this doctor to be frank, just a lot of coincidences.
 
Feb 18, 2013
389
0
0
Fearless Greg Lemond said:
funny stuff

Dont think there is much to find behind this doctor to be frank, just a lot of coincidences.
I stopped believing in coincidences in cycling a long time ago personally. But each to their own.
 
Dec 24, 2012
18
0
0
I'm just very happy poor old Chris is being treated by people who know what to do with his ailments.
That Bilcancerharziaviliagodzilbulbiabubba must have really affected his mood swings.
He wouldn't be the same person if he were in the care of some doctor wouldn't give a toss about anaerobic capabilities and would only treat him for his illness.
 
Oct 16, 2010
13,578
1
0
Fearless Greg Lemond said:


''Medicin IM2S Astana''
that foto, anybody know what year that was?
What I'm asking is: was bermon kashechkin's doc when he tested positive in 07?

anyway, good post, heartattackman.
the fishy part is bermon playing both sides, working for antidoping and with procyclists.
The sad part is that that's pretty common these days.

the integrity of a guy like Ashenden is increasingly rare.
 
Jan 4, 2013
133
0
0
heart_attack_man said:
I think there's probably enough to start a post specifically for Dr. Bermon. I was going to continue in the Monaco thread, but will pull out some of the pertinent information and bring it all together into one post.

Edit 4: So, we know that Froome moved to Monaco in March 2011. This is public record as evidenced on his Wikipedia page.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Froome#Personal_life
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/chris-froome-famous-last-words-47757

Edit 3: First mention of Bilharzia is that he contracted it in November 2010, and that it affected him for much of 2011. Based on timelines, I suspect it would take him at least a little while for the symptoms to present, so I'm going to take this as 2011.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-still-battling-parasitic-infection/
Froome apparently picked up the disease on a trip to his native Kenya in November 2010. He suffered through much of 2011, but thought he had conquered the problem.
This time frame has also coincided with his ridiculous increase in performance between Poland and Vuelta '11. He is also on record as saying that his move to Monaco really helped his performance and it was this that assisted with "everything falling into place".
http://www.bicycling.com/racing/chris-froome-how-i-became-tour-winner/page/0/1

His "Personal Doctor" in Monaco is one Dr. Stephane Bermon.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/tour-de-france/11759725/Tour-de-France-2015-Chris-Froome-keeps-up-his-smooth-progress-towards-second-crown.html

According to that same article, he has links to Vino, but I don't have any proof of that.
Froome admitted he had been to see Dr Stéphane Bermon – who has convicted doper Alexandre Vinokourov among his former clients – “a couple of times” for pulmonary function tests as there was no Sky doctor based on the Cote d’Azur. There was no follow-up question, this link having already been long since established.
Now, for a Dr who is part of the anti-doping establishment to have Vino as a client... hmmm - if that doesn't get you thinking, then I don't know what will.

Further to this, it's interesting that you would go to an anti-doping doctor for a Pulmonary Function Test. At the very least, I think it is.

Dr. Bermon has been involved in a CAS tribunal as an expert on Testosterone levels.
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/AWARD_3759__FINAL___REDACTED_FOR_PUBLICATION_.pdf

Dr. Bermon has also previously been the past president of the International Society of Exercise Immunology. Now if this guy has been Froome's personal doctor in Monaco, and wasn't able to get to the bottom of his Bilharzia (as has been claimed in the past...)
http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/07/news/froome-confirms-no-tue-still-treated-for-bilharzia-parasite_295548

So, either the President of the International Society of Immunology is incompetent, or it's taken him several years to get to the bottom of a parasitic infection that is so simple that doctors in the third world treat it with basic ease. So, this can only leave either Dr. Bermon as exceptionally incompetent to the point of medical negligence, or Froome as lying. There is no other in-between or rational excuse.

Sorry - another possibility - Dr. Bermon has assisted with coming up with an excuse that is in line with his area of specialty.

There is one other possibility and that is that this is not "technical" doping that Froome is doing. An interesting study that has been presented by Dr. Bermon in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in December 2014 is all about Bacteria and it's ability to biochemically induce hormone production and metabolites.
http://isenc.org/downloads/Dr.Bermon.pdf

So it may be that there's something in this? Certainly, I reckon this Doctor is where it's all at.

Because he's also produced another pubmed that is about Gene Doping in sport and it's ability to be predicted.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23832852

Of note in that article is the mention of GW1516 and Aicar. Perhaps Blackcat has got the right answer? :D My guess is it's more probably a combination of all of the above.

Presented not with any conclusion, just for perusal and comment.

Edit: Dr. Stephane Bermon was also a Team Physician for a professional road cycling team for 3 years (according to this link...)
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=OENyNqxkZ6AC&pg=PR19&dq=dr.+bermon&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=bermon&f=false

Anyone know which team it might have been?

Edit 2: He's also aware of "grey areas" of the anti-doping laws.
https://sportslawnews.wordpress.com/tag/borderline-issues-in-anti-doping-scientific-and-medical-update-dr-stephane-bermon-iaaf-medical-anti-doping-commission/

None of the items he brings up here are toooo troublesome I don't think, but it certainly reflects that he's all over the potential grey areas.
I don't agree Schistosomiasis is easily spotted by a doctor in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schistosomiasis

I picked up something in India that sapped my energy and gave me troubles in my stomach lining for some time. It wasn't until I was referred to the The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine that it was diagnosed correctly and cured.
Once the bacteria had gone I felt like a million dollars. The resetting of the immune system does seem to give a short lived increase in energy. It doesn't last though, but if someone could harness this somehow with repeated doses of antibiotics....
 
adamfo said:
heart_attack_man said:
I think there's probably enough to start a post specifically for Dr. Bermon. I was going to continue in the Monaco thread, but will pull out some of the pertinent information and bring it all together into one post.

Edit 4: So, we know that Froome moved to Monaco in March 2011. This is public record as evidenced on his Wikipedia page.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Froome#Personal_life
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/chris-froome-famous-last-words-47757

Edit 3: First mention of Bilharzia is that he contracted it in November 2010, and that it affected him for much of 2011. Based on timelines, I suspect it would take him at least a little while for the symptoms to present, so I'm going to take this as 2011.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-still-battling-parasitic-infection/
Froome apparently picked up the disease on a trip to his native Kenya in November 2010. He suffered through much of 2011, but thought he had conquered the problem.
This time frame has also coincided with his ridiculous increase in performance between Poland and Vuelta '11. He is also on record as saying that his move to Monaco really helped his performance and it was this that assisted with "everything falling into place".
http://www.bicycling.com/racing/chris-froome-how-i-became-tour-winner/page/0/1

His "Personal Doctor" in Monaco is one Dr. Stephane Bermon.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/tour-de-france/11759725/Tour-de-France-2015-Chris-Froome-keeps-up-his-smooth-progress-towards-second-crown.html

According to that same article, he has links to Vino, but I don't have any proof of that.
Froome admitted he had been to see Dr Stéphane Bermon – who has convicted doper Alexandre Vinokourov among his former clients – “a couple of times” for pulmonary function tests as there was no Sky doctor based on the Cote d’Azur. There was no follow-up question, this link having already been long since established.
Now, for a Dr who is part of the anti-doping establishment to have Vino as a client... hmmm - if that doesn't get you thinking, then I don't know what will.

Further to this, it's interesting that you would go to an anti-doping doctor for a Pulmonary Function Test. At the very least, I think it is.

Dr. Bermon has been involved in a CAS tribunal as an expert on Testosterone levels.
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/AWARD_3759__FINAL___REDACTED_FOR_PUBLICATION_.pdf

Dr. Bermon has also previously been the past president of the International Society of Exercise Immunology. Now if this guy has been Froome's personal doctor in Monaco, and wasn't able to get to the bottom of his Bilharzia (as has been claimed in the past...)
http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/07/news/froome-confirms-no-tue-still-treated-for-bilharzia-parasite_295548

So, either the President of the International Society of Immunology is incompetent, or it's taken him several years to get to the bottom of a parasitic infection that is so simple that doctors in the third world treat it with basic ease. So, this can only leave either Dr. Bermon as exceptionally incompetent to the point of medical negligence, or Froome as lying. There is no other in-between or rational excuse.

Sorry - another possibility - Dr. Bermon has assisted with coming up with an excuse that is in line with his area of specialty.

There is one other possibility and that is that this is not "technical" doping that Froome is doing. An interesting study that has been presented by Dr. Bermon in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in December 2014 is all about Bacteria and it's ability to biochemically induce hormone production and metabolites.
http://isenc.org/downloads/Dr.Bermon.pdf

So it may be that there's something in this? Certainly, I reckon this Doctor is where it's all at.

Because he's also produced another pubmed that is about Gene Doping in sport and it's ability to be predicted.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23832852

Of note in that article is the mention of GW1516 and Aicar. Perhaps Blackcat has got the right answer? :D My guess is it's more probably a combination of all of the above.

Presented not with any conclusion, just for perusal and comment.

Edit: Dr. Stephane Bermon was also a Team Physician for a professional road cycling team for 3 years (according to this link...)
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=OENyNqxkZ6AC&pg=PR19&dq=dr.+bermon&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=bermon&f=false

Anyone know which team it might have been?

Edit 2: He's also aware of "grey areas" of the anti-doping laws.
https://sportslawnews.wordpress.com/tag/borderline-issues-in-anti-doping-scientific-and-medical-update-dr-stephane-bermon-iaaf-medical-anti-doping-commission/

None of the items he brings up here are toooo troublesome I don't think, but it certainly reflects that he's all over the potential grey areas.
I don't agree Schistosomiasis is easily spotted by a doctor in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schistosomiasis

I picked up something in India that sapped my energy and gave me troubles in my stomach lining for some time. It wasn't until I was referred to the The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine that it was diagnosed correctly and cured.
Once the bacteria had gone I felt like a million dollars. The resetting of the immune system does seem to give a short lived increase in energy. It doesn't last though, but if someone could harness this somehow with repeated doses of antibiotics....
You don't agree that schistosomiasis can easily be spotted by a doctor in Europe.

Your evidence is 1- a vague link to the title of the wikipedia page
2- a possibly BS personal story about you picking up a totally different disease that has no relevance to schistosomiasis.

Please tell me there is more :D
 
Feb 18, 2013
389
0
0
adamfo said:
I don't agree Schistosomiasis is easily spotted by a doctor in Europe.
This isn't "a doctor" though - this is the President of the International Society of Immunology...

I should also say - I am aware that my post above seems to be a rambling, incoherent mess, but personally I think that's just because I don't know if there's any smoke here or not. As I was putting it together, I was flip-flopping between this guy having something to do with Froome's miraculous Vuelta, to it all just being a coincidence and him being a doctor in Monaco that Froome visits. More than anything, I thought it good to put some of the info together.

The PDF at this link http://isenc.org/downloads/Dr.Bermon.pdf is very interesting. I think there could be something worth looking into with regards to Acetylcholine Histamine, however I don't know enough about this stuff.
 
Oct 16, 2010
13,578
1
0
this guy is dodgy as ***, playing both sides as you nicely pointed out.
he was Astana's doc in 2011 (as Kashechkin points out in that vid) and so probably also in 2012. Kreuziger says hi.
Who knows, maybe he pulled some strings behind the scenes to get Kreuziger off the hook.
 
Feb 10, 2010
8,095
0
0
Bermon is the typical dodgy IOC medical doctor. CAS is full of people playing both sides while paid by the sports federations. Bermon is just one more.

Guess who else is on IAAF medical commissions? Martial Saugy.

It's a small, small world at that level.
 
Oct 16, 2010
13,578
1
0
Re:

DirtyWorks said:
Bermon is the typical dodgy IOC medical doctor. CAS is full of people playing both sides while paid by the sports federations. Bermon is just one more.

Guess who else is on IAAF medical commissions? Martial Saugy.

It's a small, small world at that level.
Saugy plays all sides. is also in bed with FIFA.
Was the main representative of the FIFA anti-doping commission vouching for the cleanliness of the WC in Brazil.

But yes, you name them, Zorzoli, Jiri Dvorak, enablers with anti-doping jackets.

The integrity of a guy like Ashenden is a rare exception.
No wonder Vaughters tried to discredit him.
 
These guys must just LOVE playing doctor with Frankenstein dopers who let them try all sorts of tricks to up their speed. Must be like a mechanic working on a race car, except the engine here is the human heart and lungs...
 
Jul 11, 2013
2,656
0
0
If I was a doper I would love to be working with someone deeply informed and involved on anti-doping.
Someone like Bermon giving lectures about grey areas of doping.

That is of course if the doctor in question is willing to "work" with you.

I've no idea if Bermon is "willing" to do that. But we all know how money can corrupt people.

I wonder what Froome is paying the good doctor for his services. (assuming he is still froomes personal doctor)

In any case I see a conflict of interest when a doctor involved in anti-doping is working closely with dominant athletes.
 
Feb 22, 2011
364
0
0
However one categorizes the "coincidences," this separate thread is a good thing and would be lost in general Froome talk.

Bermon's great cover. Lots of plausible deniability all around. Even to fine/small points, like if Dr. Bermon did a VO2 max test, then Brailsford is plausibly not lying when he talks about Froome not doing one at Sky.
 
Jul 11, 2013
2,656
0
0
Re:

skippythepinhead said:
However one categorizes the "coincidences," this separate thread is a good thing and would be lost in general Froome talk.

Bermon's great cover. Lots of plausible deniability all around. Even to fine/small points, like if Dr. Bermon did a VO2 max test, then Brailsford is plausibly not lying when he talks about Froome not doing one at Sky.
I agree that a seperate thread is a good idea.

Also I agree on the last part. Froome can continue to say "we (at Sky) have not done a Vo2 max test, because technically it is done in private. (assuming it is done with Bermon of course)
 
heart_attack_man , you said there was a disconnect in 2011 because it took the Doctor too long to treat Bilharzia. Well in practice we can say that he worked on it for part of the first semester of 2011 and towards the end of the year he was rocking and rolling. What is wrong with that? Or are you referring to continued recurrences of the illnesses that have been discussed in this forum?

And yes, this Doctor looks as dodgy as it can get.
 
Feb 18, 2013
389
0
0
No disconnect in 2011 - quite the contrary - I think the timelines of Froome moving to Monaco (and presumably to Dr. Bermon) line up perfectly to his ridiculous jump in performance. Froome himself even attributes his move to Monaco as when 'everything fell into place'... Make of that what you will.

What I was getting at, is that post 2011 he's reported further occurances of Bilharzia (or at the least, that it wasn't cured completely), but if the International President of Immunology can't get to the bottom of Bilharzia, you'd have to ask some questions, I think.
 
Jan 4, 2013
133
0
0
The Hitch said:
adamfo said:
heart_attack_man said:
I think there's probably enough to start a post specifically for Dr. Bermon. I was going to continue in the Monaco thread, but will pull out some of the pertinent information and bring it all together into one post.

Edit 4: So, we know that Froome moved to Monaco in March 2011. This is public record as evidenced on his Wikipedia page.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Froome#Personal_life
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/chris-froome-famous-last-words-47757

Edit 3: First mention of Bilharzia is that he contracted it in November 2010, and that it affected him for much of 2011. Based on timelines, I suspect it would take him at least a little while for the symptoms to present, so I'm going to take this as 2011.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/froome-still-battling-parasitic-infection/
Froome apparently picked up the disease on a trip to his native Kenya in November 2010. He suffered through much of 2011, but thought he had conquered the problem.
This time frame has also coincided with his ridiculous increase in performance between Poland and Vuelta '11. He is also on record as saying that his move to Monaco really helped his performance and it was this that assisted with "everything falling into place".
http://www.bicycling.com/racing/chris-froome-how-i-became-tour-winner/page/0/1

His "Personal Doctor" in Monaco is one Dr. Stephane Bermon.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/cycling/tour-de-france/11759725/Tour-de-France-2015-Chris-Froome-keeps-up-his-smooth-progress-towards-second-crown.html

According to that same article, he has links to Vino, but I don't have any proof of that.
Froome admitted he had been to see Dr Stéphane Bermon – who has convicted doper Alexandre Vinokourov among his former clients – “a couple of times” for pulmonary function tests as there was no Sky doctor based on the Cote d’Azur. There was no follow-up question, this link having already been long since established.
Now, for a Dr who is part of the anti-doping establishment to have Vino as a client... hmmm - if that doesn't get you thinking, then I don't know what will.

Further to this, it's interesting that you would go to an anti-doping doctor for a Pulmonary Function Test. At the very least, I think it is.

Dr. Bermon has been involved in a CAS tribunal as an expert on Testosterone levels.
http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/AWARD_3759__FINAL___REDACTED_FOR_PUBLICATION_.pdf

Dr. Bermon has also previously been the past president of the International Society of Exercise Immunology. Now if this guy has been Froome's personal doctor in Monaco, and wasn't able to get to the bottom of his Bilharzia (as has been claimed in the past...)
http://velonews.competitor.com/2013/07/news/froome-confirms-no-tue-still-treated-for-bilharzia-parasite_295548

So, either the President of the International Society of Immunology is incompetent, or it's taken him several years to get to the bottom of a parasitic infection that is so simple that doctors in the third world treat it with basic ease. So, this can only leave either Dr. Bermon as exceptionally incompetent to the point of medical negligence, or Froome as lying. There is no other in-between or rational excuse.

Sorry - another possibility - Dr. Bermon has assisted with coming up with an excuse that is in line with his area of specialty.

There is one other possibility and that is that this is not "technical" doping that Froome is doing. An interesting study that has been presented by Dr. Bermon in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne in December 2014 is all about Bacteria and it's ability to biochemically induce hormone production and metabolites.
http://isenc.org/downloads/Dr.Bermon.pdf

So it may be that there's something in this? Certainly, I reckon this Doctor is where it's all at.

Because he's also produced another pubmed that is about Gene Doping in sport and it's ability to be predicted.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23832852

Of note in that article is the mention of GW1516 and Aicar. Perhaps Blackcat has got the right answer? :D My guess is it's more probably a combination of all of the above.

Presented not with any conclusion, just for perusal and comment.

Edit: Dr. Stephane Bermon was also a Team Physician for a professional road cycling team for 3 years (according to this link...)
https://books.google.com.au/books?id=OENyNqxkZ6AC&pg=PR19&dq=dr.+bermon&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=bermon&f=false

Anyone know which team it might have been?

Edit 2: He's also aware of "grey areas" of the anti-doping laws.
https://sportslawnews.wordpress.com/tag/borderline-issues-in-anti-doping-scientific-and-medical-update-dr-stephane-bermon-iaaf-medical-anti-doping-commission/

None of the items he brings up here are toooo troublesome I don't think, but it certainly reflects that he's all over the potential grey areas.
I don't agree Schistosomiasis is easily spotted by a doctor in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schistosomiasis

I picked up something in India that sapped my energy and gave me troubles in my stomach lining for some time. It wasn't until I was referred to the The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine that it was diagnosed correctly and cured.
Once the bacteria had gone I felt like a million dollars. The resetting of the immune system does seem to give a short lived increase in energy. It doesn't last though, but if someone could harness this somehow with repeated doses of antibiotics....
You don't agree that schistosomiasis can easily be spotted by a doctor in Europe.

Your evidence is 1- a vague link to the title of the wikipedia page
2- a possibly BS personal story about you picking up a totally different disease that has no relevance to schistosomiasis.

Please tell me there is more :D

I think I know more about my own body than you and I don't appreciate being accused of telling untruths :(


What is your medical qualification in tropical diseases ?
 
Feb 18, 2013
389
0
0
Re:

Dear Wiggo said:
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/viewtopic.php?p=1611719#p1611719
I missed this post, and I also missed the original discussion back in Dec 2014. As said elsewhere, probably worth pulling this out into a separate post anyway... Apologies that this had been covered elsewhere though.
 
Sep 29, 2012
8,087
0
0
Re: Re:

heart_attack_man said:
Dear Wiggo said:
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/viewtopic.php?p=1611719#p1611719
I missed this post, and I also missed the original discussion back in Dec 2014. As said elsewhere, probably worth pulling this out into a separate post anyway... Apologies that this had been covered elsewhere though.
Definitely worth its own thread, I should have clarified that there was some more info / shots in the other thread.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS