• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
This should be good, can someone answer this (please) M Rodgers gets away with Clenbutalor in food, (he has drug record) A Contador (clean) does not get away with same answer, Am I missing something ???????? Please don't say because of change in UCI membership

May 26, 2009
Visit site
tony west said:
This should be good, can someone answer this (please) M Rodgers gets away with Clenbutalor in food, (he has drug record) A Contador (clean) does not get away with same answer, Am I missing something ???????? Please don't say because of change in UCI membership

Rogers speaks English and rode for "team Clean", Contador doesn't, simples :D

tony west said:

This is average for the UCI and their anti-doping theater.

It should be obvious how the only thing it does is inspire athletes to dope.

Dope and win and get a nice, fat contract. And maybe one day you fail the IQ test for who knows why and there is an equal chance of:
-not announced and not sanctioned.
-announced and not sanctioned.
-announced, wrangled, not sanctioned.
-announced and sanctioned with a fight.
-announced and sanctioned no fight.

The possibilities just spiral out to infinity from there. Maybe the UCI treats you like FuYu Li, maybe the federation treats you like Contador..

There is no reason NOT to dope.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
tony west said:

now the drugs dont work, they just make you worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.