• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

oldborn

BANNED
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I am allways amazed with threads of yours, i still laughing about urin and hot showers or leg warmers.
I am not bid on stuff which i do not need, but on stuff which i need but do not have money and still found some in shoes or under carpet:D

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Ebay might be good to sell stuff, it's not to buy things.
You always pay a fair price (or a bit above) on ebay...

I prefer other second-hand (but non-auction) websites. Where you see a product, mail to the seller, and negotiate about the price. Much more chance to pick up some underpriced bargains...

I'm not sure, but I thought craigslist was used like that in the US?

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Buffalo Soldier said:
Ebay might be good to sell stuff, it's not to buy things.
You always pay a fair price (or a bit above) on ebay...

I prefer other second-hand (but non-auction) websites. Where you see a product, mail to the seller, and negotiate about the price. Much more chance to pick up some underpriced bargains...

I'm not sure, but I thought craigslist was used like that in the US?

I bought a pair of Specialized mountain bike shoes, never worn 20 dollars, Wilson A2000 baseball@200 dollars retail for 45.Got Met/SF Giant tickets the day of the game for 70 dollars for 2 about 30 feet past 3rd base 10 or 11 rows up from the field. Tickets for Tribeca Film fest, Don Cheadle movie called The Guard, 30 for 2. Craigs list is the best. Bought loads off of Ebay, buy stuff for 10 and the shipping costs 10 to 20 takes the fun out of most things

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
It amazes me the number of bike sellers who don't know anything about bikes

Check out this description of what some of call a lugged steel frame

"Top tube, seat tube, head tube and diagonal tube are inserted into special metal units and then soldered by a brass or silver. It gives to a frame additional durability and rigidity."

can I get a witness?

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Boeing said:
It amazes me the number of bike sellers who don't know anything about bikes

Check out this description of what some of call a lugged steel frame

"Top tube, seat tube, head tube and diagonal tube are inserted into special metal units and then soldered by a brass or silver. It gives to a frame additional durability and rigidity."

can I get a witness?

Is this bike in the Orient?

TRENDING THREADS