• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Etape results

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi - this probably shouldn't matter to me but it seems to so just wanted to mention that the list of 'all women' who completed the etape is not complete as I don't seem to be listed! My sister is on there and I am on the mondovelo website but not in the list -any chance of this being changed? Thx.

BTW - I seem to have worked out what happened, I was given an age classification of 'C' which looks to be a men's classification! so, I am in the mens list - great! I have emailed Mondovelo and hopefully they'll change me to an 'F' or a 'G' which seem to be the women's classifications.

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
what time did you do? A male friend of mine crossed the line at 10h 40m. Although he wasn't eliminated he was over time at the summit, he didn;t hear a bleep as he crossed the mats and suspects the transponders were turned off at 17:30 which is 10h 30m and thus he is not on the list of finishers

xover_runner said:
what time did you do? A male friend of mine crossed the line at 10h 40m. Although he wasn't eliminated he was over time at the summit, he didn;t hear a bleep as he crossed the mats and suspects the transponders were turned off at 17:30 which is 10h 30m and thus he is not on the list of finishers

What a bummer - having slogged all the way up that beast and not got a time! Someone should give him a certificate anyway! I guess he knows he did it ;)

TRENDING THREADS