Eurosport commentary

Page 230 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I've noticed a few times over the last couple of weeks that Brian Smith's mike occasionally cuts out. Is he still doing it from home and not Discovery in London?
I believe so, yes. He even mentioned that he had gone to close the window of his home studio the other day as the heavy rain outside was audible! I think he might travel to the studio if his co-commentator is there but if they are also working remotely there isn't much to be gained. Apart from avoiding the occasional drop-out, of course.

Reactions: lemon cheese cake
Tour de Slovaquie (2.1)
That was one of the wrost commentarys on a race i have ever heard
Kirby couldnt call any riders and his sidekick was nearly as bad
And they didnt know who was in the front group and called the wrong winner and didnt kniow who won for an age

How can thse people not be pulled up on not doing their homework..lazy

Reactions: Sandisfan
Karsten Migels spoke about the finish in Luxembourg today

"Maybe if you remember the 2002 Tour de France..."

I was laughing like "Yeah Karsten, 2002. I've got that images at pat immediately of course. Who doesn't? "

Then he mentioned how Rubens Bertogliati won and got the yellow jersey there.

I was like "***, I truly remember that actually!" :D

Karsten Migels spoke about the finish in Luxembourg today

"Maybe if you remember the 2002 Tour de France..."

I was laughing like "Yeah Karsten, 2002. I've got that images at pat immediately of course. Who doesn't? "

Then he mentioned how Rubens Bertogliati won and got the yellow jersey there.

I was like "***, I truly remember that actually!" :D
I think Karsten Migels only remembers things that happened a long time ago.

Could be wrong but I don't remember GP d'Isbergues ever being aired live. It gets the standard Coupe de France 25 min highlight treatment on ES France. Last year there was also a very shaky livestream broadcast of the last 20 or 30 km.

Gooiks Pijl has been on Sporza in the past. This year livestream on Proximus, not sure about geo-restrictions.

Sep 25, 2022
The infamous post race eurosport interviewer strikes again. You can literally see Wout try to figure out what on earth is this guy asking haha.

Reactions: Wyndbrook
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Professional Road Racing 3

ASK THE COMMUNITY