• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

euskadil

May 26, 2009
4,114
0
0
Visit site
Yeah if it wasn't for them Frank Schleck would still be in the race.

Now maybe an aussie can help me out, don't you call the English moaners?(Or when you say "whinging poms", does that include the Scottish,Welsh and Irish?)

Just watching this Tour, McEwen has moaned several times so too Lloyd(who I read said "they've(Euskaltel)have caused all the crashes this tour"). I guess it will only be a few days until Rogers/Renshaw and Cuddles start moaning too.
 
Poms are Britons in general but English predominantly.

It is one of the great difficulties of Anglo-Aussie relationships that Australians spend so much time moaning and whining about how much the English and British moan and whine. And then the Brits moan and whine about how hypocritical the Aussies are for calling Britons out for moaning when they do it themselves, and the Britons moaning about this only proves the Aussies' points so they continue to make them.

You also forgot to mention Graeme Brown, who isn't at the Tour but is a massive moaner and hypocrite too!
 
Libertine Seguros said:
In which case, Gustav Larsson needs a telling off for perpetuating the myth that there's only one L in EuskaLtel.

ok so i dont know how to spell their name. Oh well. I could have checked on the interent but figured my point was going to get understood anyway. besides their name gets mispelled most of the time on these forums.
 
Jun 22, 2010
176
0
0
Visit site
Thee_chisa said:
was it matt lloyd who called them "the bleeding carrots" due to their propensity to fall off?

yup :D it's so true to..as he said they just fall off anywhere an at anytime...they ain't going to the tour they should all ride at the back :rolleyes:
 
Jun 22, 2010
176
0
0
Visit site
BYOP88 said:
Yeah if it wasn't for them Frank Schleck would still be in the race.

Now maybe an aussie can help me out, don't you call the English moaners?(Or when you say "whinging poms", does that include the Scottish,Welsh and Irish?)

Just watching this Tour, McEwen has moaned several times so too Lloyd(who I read said "they've(Euskaltel)have caused all the crashes this tour"). I guess it will only be a few days until Rogers/Renshaw and Cuddles start moaning too.

they all have a point don't they!!!! ask frank if he likes them!!! aussies are good riders poms ain't :D
 
Jun 22, 2010
176
0
0
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
Poms are Britons in general but English predominantly.

It is one of the great difficulties of Anglo-Aussie relationships that Australians spend so much time moaning and whining about how much the English and British moan and whine. And then the Brits moan and whine about how hypocritical the Aussies are for calling Britons out for moaning when they do it themselves, and the Britons moaning about this only proves the Aussies' points so they continue to make them.

You also forgot to mention Graeme Brown, who isn't at the Tour but is a massive moaner and hypocrite too!

hahahahahahaha troll :rolleyes: one word cav!!!!! enough said
 
I think my point was that they both moan about each other moaning, and both sets are as bad as each other.

Also, Cav is from the Isle of Man. He's therefore not from Great Britain but he is from the United Kingdom. Or something like that. But sure, I'm a troll. All I contribute to this forum is baiting.
 
Jun 9, 2010
2,007
0
0
Visit site
Well I would like that you could have more respect for this team that has been in the races for soo much time and have given A LOT to this sport... and you could start writing the name correctly! EUSKALTEL - EUSKADI...
 
May 20, 2010
264
0
0
Visit site
Since all these whiners are such awesome bike handlers that never fall off, im quite sure they wont have any trouble following Bleeding Carrot Sanchez on the descents.
 
May 22, 2010
440
0
0
Visit site
the guy who almost took Lance down yesterday apparently had a kid who was born 2 months premature the night before (well, his wife did). sleep deprivation anyone?
 
Seems like a typical non cycling follower who is coming around because Lance crashed. I mean, Euskadil, never heard of that. Euskatel is acceptable, though that is stupid as well, but Euskadil, no.

Anyway, they're crashing often indeed, but as far as I know this was the first crash they started in which they took other riders out. And Lance was finished anyway, in terms of results the crash did not have a big impact.
 
Sep 21, 2009
225
0
0
Visit site
Ryaguas said:
Well I would like that you could have more respect for this team that has been in the races for soo much time and have given A LOT to this sport.

+ 1

Euskaltel are awesome :D
It's easy to make sweeping statements like 'Euskaltel cause all the crashes' but that's really just indicative of what happened in one stage of one race. There have been plenty of non-Basque crashes in this Tour alone, let alone in cycling in general.
 
Aug 6, 2009
1,901
1
0
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
I think my point was that they both moan about each other moaning, and both sets are as bad as each other.

Also, Cav is from the Isle of Man. He's therefore not from Great Britain but he is from the United Kingdom. Or something like that. But sure, I'm a troll. All I contribute to this forum is baiting.

Mowie is a troll, his MO is calling other people trolls. Trying to reason with him is a waste of perfectly good internet.
 
Jun 22, 2010
176
0
0
Visit site
Cerberus said:
Mowie is a troll, his MO is calling other people trolls. Trying to reason with him is a waste of perfectly good internet.

hahahaha sad little fat man you are stealing my lines :rolleyes: stealing our queen,,go back to your boring counrty troll