• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Fast Freddy Rodriguez

Where is he? What is he doing? Did he just quit once Rock went a$$ over tea kettle, or is he still racing? I don't remember an official retirement or anything. The last I remember hearing about him was Michael Ball saying that nobody on the team liked racing with him. That seems like an odd fate for one of the best cyclists the US has produced in recent years.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Choocher said:
Where is he? What is he doing? Did he just quit once Rock went a$$ over tea kettle, or is he still racing? I don't remember an official retirement or anything. The last I remember hearing about him was Michael Ball saying that nobody on the team liked racing with him. That seems like an odd fate for one of the best cyclists the US has produced in recent years.

He is living in NorCal, working and riding for Specialized.

TRENDING THREADS