• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Favourite Indian Cuisine

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Rogan josh...loves me some "mutton" regardless of which animal it actually involves...but I gotta tell you, the curry pizzas I've had in Bangalore are AWESOME, too!

A

Anonymous

anything vegetarian

palak paneer / mattar paneer with lots of hot puris, kabuli channa, moong dal, panjabi beesan curry, gobhi curry, methi bhaji... masala dosas.. idlis, dahi wada... on the street samosas, pakoras, jaleebees.... for dessert, gulab jaman, rasgula, pista barfi, qulfi and of course all kinds of aachaar.

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
brewerjeff said:
palak paneer / mattar paneer with lots of hot puris, kabuli channa, moong dal, panjabi beesan curry, gobhi curry, methi bhaji... masala dosas.. idlis, dahi wada... on the street samosas, pakoras, jaleebees.... for dessert, gulab jaman, rasgula, pista barfi, qulfi and of course all kinds of aachaar.

My knees went weak.