• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Favourite TV Show

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
As someone who enjoys baseball but didn't grow up with the sport I really enjoyed Ken Burns historic documentary, it served as a great launchpad to so many different and interesting people and events.

Also currently rewatching the West Wing with a friend whose never seen it and they're really enjoying it, pity they never had a Trump like character, but then who'd believe it.

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Most recent: Gomorra. Show about Italian Mafia. Gritty, authentic scenery, really good acting, great music, beautiful camera work. It has it all. Even for someone who is really picky!

Re:

trompe le monde said:
Thoughtforfood said:
Breaking Bad
Hung
Flight of the Conchords
The Office
Daily Show
Colbert Report
Law and Order
MASH
Sopranos
Dexter
Planet Earth
Tosh.0
30 Rock
Northern Exposure
Seinfeld
Beavis and Butthead
Top Gear

Here are the guys from Flight of the Conchords playing one of their songs on Letterman. HILARIOUS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84EoBQfdrb0

Breaking Bad is really excellent. I only discovered it recently and was hooked almost instantly. Great writing, some wonderful dark humour at times all wrapped around the premise of a high school teacher cooking meth with one of his former students to make some money.

Even though season three just ended this past Sunday I really can't wait for the start of season four.

I think Breaking Bad was one of those rare series that maintained it's quality till the end. Most series linger for too long especially when they are successful. The last series of Seinfeld was pretty ordinary. I think Fargo is another good series and changing the time and the actors keeps it fresh. I thought Dexter dropped in quality towards the end even though the performances were still good.

Re: Re:

42x16ss said:
Offtheback said:
Rockkwiz
TopGear
Pimp my Ride

Oldies:
Underbelly
Prisoner
Seinfeld
I love Rockwiz! I also really liked Spicks and Specks when they had Adam Hills, Myf Warhurst and Alan Brough. Apart from Ella Hooper there's not much going for it now :(
Some of the duets on Rockwiz were brilliant. I'm also a big fan of Ash Naylor and his bands Even and The Stems.