• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Flo reaches the 20k mile stone!!!!!!!!

She's the forum most dedicated fangirl, undisputed #1 in the pro Contador maffia/family, and after years of dedicated posting, celebrating victories and losing her *** after defeat, she's reached 20,000 posts. The ultimate milestone for those with too much time on their hands and too much interest in watching skinny people on a bike for hours whilst they usually only race for 3km.

Congrats Flo, may the trolls ever be in your favour

It seems that this is the appropriate post for this kind of milestone, not sure why it hasn't been posted yet btw

krebs303 said:
oie_2842834YUAGX3mI.gif

oie_2842834YUAGX3mI.gif

Eligble for special secret from forum at 20,000

Edit, made it two cyclopses cuz it says 10k posts

So this is my post #1903 already. Damned! I hope that next Oct. 8 I wouldn't have reached the 2k mark. That would mean 2k in 6 years and I would need 60 years to reach the 20k at that rhythm. Which means I'd be ~90, which means six feet under. :D

snccdcno said:
Congrats brother :)
Thank you brother :)
Armchair cyclist said:
And another 6k+ in the other place.

What else do you do all day?
:p
Echoes said:
So this is my post #1903 already. Damned! I hope that next Oct. 8 I wouldn't have reached the 2k mark. That would mean 2k in 6 years and I would need 60 years to reach the 20k at that rhythm. Which means I'd be ~90, which means six feet under. :D
If you're still around here in 60 years, you should get an award :p
Amsterhammer said:
Proficiaat, schat!

High five, Flo!
Thanks ;)

TRENDING THREADS