• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vino attacks everyone said:
Anyone else buying or already bought the game? :)

I did. I grew up with this game! I think my first game ever was Championship Manager Italia!!!

The last few years I hardly played it though. It dissapointed me greatly. I always put it away fast. The match engine was awful.

This years game appears amazing though. The sliders are gone, never thought I would condone that. But I actually do. The ME seems really strong and fluid.

I actually feel like I am in control. Passing-patterns/Tiki Taka – Whatever. You can now actually play different styles of ball. It seems like stats actually means something this year!

Oct 21, 2012
twitter.com
I'm still on FM 12. I was playing a game with a Spanish Third Division side, CF Damm, and I managed to find Oscar Pereiro in the game :D

974dbd69fd3cb211034f559fe55c3292.png

8b8c75ef1b09a398250d38d87eb03bd3.png