• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

French Conspiracy Part Duex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
"If at first you don't succeed, try try again!"
Thomas Palmer

Jealous French Cycling fans are at it again. After failing to bring down Lance Armstrong, they now have their sights set on Alberto Contador

"There is a campaign to defame Alberto by the French — maybe the same as against Lance (Armstrong)," 55-year-old Gregorio Ballesteros said. "He needs us now more than ever because he is innocent and a clean rider."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ador-may-quit-regardless-of-verdict.html?pg=2

Lance was easily able to repel the French Attacks - his now famous defense of "SSDD" is well known amongst cycling aficionados.

But how about humble family man Alberto? Will he be able to survive?
His mother thinks he may not:(

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Polish said:
Thomas Palmer

Jealous French Cycling fans are at it again. After failing to bring down Lance Armstrong, they now have their sights set on Alberto Contador

"There is a campaign to defame Alberto by the French — maybe the same as against Lance (Armstrong)," 55-year-old Gregorio Ballesteros said. "He needs us now more than ever because he is innocent and a clean rider."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ador-may-quit-regardless-of-verdict.html?pg=2

Lance was easily able to repel the French Attacks - his now famous defense of "SSDD" is well known amongst cycling aficionados.

Clentador's samples tested positive at a German lab. As for Lance, he's a doper too.

TERMINATOR said:
Clentador's samples tested positive at a German lab. As for Lance, he's a doper too.
That doesn't stop many casual fans from believing in the French conspiracy against Contador. Polish is not making this up, unfortunately.

Contador's hometown of Pinto plans to appoint him as "favourite son".

A

Anonymous

au contraire mon amie

JMBeaushrimp said:
Hey Polish; just wondering if you're only dyslexic in French, or if English gives you trouble as well. It's DEUX, not duex...

both wrong. It should be " Part Duh", suggesting the stupidity of the conspiring froggy theory the first time around, and the "duh-lusion) of ACs mom the second time.

Polish said:
Thomas Palmer

It's a lot more fun to get a boat, a salmon rod, some heavy weight line and troll for fish.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm wondering if Polish suddenly has the power to edit threads. My post was quoted, but not posted. Hmmm...

Perhaps he really is closer to the Golden One than any of us suspected...

Is "Polish" for real?

Benotti69 said:
polish probably tells his master that the french may have duex but they have nothing on the one.....:D

keep polishing old boy;)

When I read posts like this :
It is French for "two". (writing about "duex")

Deuchebags

I can't help but wonder whether "Polish" is not just one of the cyclingnews editors trying to entertain us, just doesn't seem possible otherwise.

NashbarShorts said:
........ you might be a doosh ;)

Intrigued by the spelling doosh, repeated several times on this thread, and by the surprisingly derogatory use of the word "douche", surprising considering that I would have guessed most guys would want to be one of them douche bags considering their destination and whereabouts, I googled the word.

But when you type doosh, google understands douche, so doosh seems to be a misspelling of the word (can you misspell slang?).

Now, for the actual meaning of the word I found this interesting and informative discussion:
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=756194

So, I can't wait for the opportunity to call somebody a douche.

Thanks NashbarShorts

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
images
clapping-animated.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS