• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Frozen Mousse Samples from 1996

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
What the heck is an "Image Enhancing Drug",
and why is INTERPOL searching for them?

"PARIS, France –Targeting and dismantling underground laboratories producing Performance and Image Enhancing Drugs (PIEDs) and the criminal organizations behind them...."
quote from:
http://www.interpol.int/Public/News/2009/Doping20091105.asp

The anti-doping zealots have gone too far.
It is now illegal to look goood.

photo-13-5.jpg

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Very funny post! For your information, the use of anabolic steroids produces muscle mass, i.e body builders and people who want their workouts to produce a sculpted body; therefore - - image enhancing drugs.

Apr 1, 2009
Visit site
I also get an effect from drinking alcohol. For whatever reason after a few pints when I look at myself in the mirror i think to myself "Hey not bad tonight". Therefore alcohol is also an image enhancing drug.

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
At his hearing he showed the Italian federation this picture and they immediately acquitted him.

mario-cipollini-thumb-300x205.jpg

Some one airbrushed that, I saw him in 2004 and could not help thinking of Husain's bolt through his kneck.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Alcohol, hair mousse and gel, delusions of grandeur:
All image enhancing.
All illegal.

I salute all of the contributors to this thread for making me laugh, making me feel better, and therefor providing me with a cyber-induced image enhancement. Otherwise, this could have been just another day without sunshine...

:D

Bro, when you discover the method for obtaining "mouse" samples, let me know. That too could enhance a person's image.

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
tifosa said:
Alcohol, hair mousse and gel, delusions of grandeur:
All image enhancing.
All illegal.

I salute all of the contributors to this thread for making me laugh, making me feel better, and therefor providing me with a cyber-induced image enhancement. Otherwise, this could have been just another day without sunshine...

:D

Bro, when you discover the method for obtaining "mouse" samples, let me know. That too could enhance a person's image.

I caught a mouse in a bag of noodles which I had elevated by putting them on a microwave stand with thin metal wire legs, it was on a shelf only accessible by telephone like 220V extension cable, I saw the mouse hiding at the back of the bag and managed to force him into a bucket, ran to the bathroom where I drowned him in the bath full of water, not a chance, champion swimmer, so then I lost it, scooped him up and flushed him down the toilet, I never heard from him again but on another occasion I found three mice playing on the same shelves, I really did think I was on acid, one of the most amazing animal performances I have ever seen, so be careful about the hair extensions as they may be trying to lure you in to a trap.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
D Avoid said:
...not a chance, champion swimmer...
LMFAO!

D Avoid said:
, ...but on another occasion I found three mice playing on the same shelves, I really did think I was on acid, one of the most amazing animal performances I have ever seen...

Say, they weren't three blind mice, were they? Cuz I've seen them, and they were fabulous. Got the tickets from scalpers for that performance. Legendary.

A

Anonymous

D Avoid said:
I caught a mouse in a bag of noodles which I had elevated by putting them on a microwave stand with thin metal wire legs, it was on a shelf only accessible by telephone like 220V extension cable, I saw the mouse hiding at the back of the bag and managed to force him into a bucket, ran to the bathroom where I drowned him in the bath full of water, not a chance, champion swimmer, so then I lost it, scooped him up and flushed him down the toilet, I never heard from him again but on another occasion I found three mice playing on the same shelves, I really did think I was on acid, one of the most amazing animal performances I have ever seen, so be careful about the hair extensions as they may be trying to lure you in to a trap.

are you on it now?

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
tifosa said:
LMFAO!
(1)

Say, they weren't three blind mice, were they? Cuz I've seen them, and they were fabulous. Got the tickets from scalpers for that performance. Legendary.(2)

(1)
"""How do you think I felt, it actually happened, they wouldn't use the traps provided or if they did , would leave no evidence, no cheese and no body.
The bath incident is what cracked me as you don't want to be known for beating up a mouse who wont leave you alone, I have had mice who suffered brain damage as a result of miss using the traps previously and I'll tell you , when you arrive at the Blue Cross centre with a mouse who cant even run away, not to mention the depressed state I was in having committed an offence by not first warning the little f88k8rs that they might get hurt as I was no pussy cat..........................""" D Avoid

(2)

"""It has happened three times , using excess force , two brain damaged and one attempted drowning but I don't see how my tragedy should be turned into some online internet nursery rhyme betting scam. If this was fantasy you might have a case but this is real sufferability. Let it rest, please. I'll even write you a Christmas Carol with big Twits"".

messed up the quotes, its to 'psetting.d

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
A cry for help, or just another hilarious post?

Sometimes there's a very thin line.

I apologize (someone has to, right?) for the massive amount of suffering in this world (and in this thread), but f*ckitall, sometimes you have to laugh or else you will cry.

I'm still laughing. It's funny!