• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Garmin - I say... "F**k em!!!"

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 5, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Funny, I just searched all of your posts, and the great majority are to me, or others who think Armstrong is a fraud. You need to defend him much more than you seem to want to talk about cycling. Funny, what are you over compensating for? (Its that whole "Physician heal thyself" thing that fanboys like you seem never to get.)

Funny, I have better things to do with my time than search your posts.

Let's see, I contributed to this thread with a post about my disappointment in Garmin. You commented about LA.

I have been a cycling fan long before LA and will be one long after LA. I just don't understand the obsession you have with "fanboys," as if your obsession with him is any better, just reversed.

A

Anonymous

colwildcat said:
Funny, I have better things to do with my time than search your posts.

Yet you have enough to keep criticizing them..."Methinks the lady doth protest too much"

colwildcat said:
Let's see, I contributed to this thread with a post about my disappointment in Garmin. You commented about LA.

I have been a cycling fan long before LA and will be one long after LA. I just don't understand the obsession you have with "fanboys," as if your obsession with him is any better, just reversed.

Dang, if explaining yourself takes up more than two sentences, you're trying too hard.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
velocycling said:
"Hincapie incident" ???

Do you belive there was also a Tom Watson incident too? :rolleyes:

:D Well, it does give one pause...

Gotta love Watson, despite the missed putt. Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

Hincapie was only missing five more seconds... but that's what happens in racing, isn't it? <rhetorical question>

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
biker77 said:
After listening to Matt White, there is no doubt that garmin deliberately chased at the end of the stage. There is no public reason why, but clearly something has happened. Anyone know?

I'm sure Cavendish's big mouth (accusing Garmin of showing disrespect for the Giro and accusing them of riding like juniors) didn't help matters. Revenge is a dish best served up on an Argyle patterned plate!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I say fuk em and the horse they rode in on!!! And while I'm at it...I say fuk old colwildcat too...why not. Fanboys with loose azz cheeks from all the LA bumping they do...Fuk em all!!