• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro 2009 - Milano Circuit Race, Sunday 5/17

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I am going to be in Milano on Sunday 5/17 when the best riders in the world will race a Circuit Race through the city for several laps.

I am interested to know where I can find the timetable for the race that day.

How many laps will they do?

Where exactly would be the BEST PLACE to watch the action from?

I am also going to be in Bergamo for the finish of the previous stage on Saturday 5/16. Same questions above?

I am BEYOND excited about this!

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Milano Show 100, Sunday, 17, May 2009

trekdude said:
I am going to be in Milano on Sunday 5/17 when the best riders in the world will race a Circuit Race through the city for several laps.

I am interested to know where I can find the timetable for the race that day.

How many laps will they do?

Where exactly would be the BEST PLACE to watch the action from?

I am also going to be in Bergamo for the finish of the previous stage on Saturday 5/16. Same questions above?

I am BEYOND excited about this!

Hi! I'm from Milan, so I can answer to some of your questions...
The timetable is not ready yet, but surely in May, you can find it on this link:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Speciali/Giroditalia/2009/tappe_en_09.shtml
They will do 10 laps for a total of 155 kilometres
I think the best place to watch the action from is Piazzale Loreto; I'll be there!

I agree with you... It will be a special day!