• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia: Rest Day

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I feel like the tdt(team drinking train) should be strong on Astana, especially after getting into the maglia rosa. The main rival of Gorilla Griepel is down with the ****s too, so HTC wont pose that much of a threat. Id keep an eye on BMC though, they've been riding like their drunk already.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Kender said:
BMC wont be a threat, they only have 1 in italy. the rest of the squad are still racing in holland

easily a top 5 all time quote here.

I mean it is so good some of the patriarchs here dont even care about your post count .

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
OK, That WAS a classic

But Back on topic

Sky for me, Garmin, did have had a chance... before Van der Velde+Stage 3+road=badness

You know that Saxo and HTC will be pretty good as well, they both have some good power riders and the short distance will suit that

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
I've heard Sky were going to spend the day writing blogs on the race but all their computers crashed at the same time.

Andre Greipel is spending the day in Holland trying to find the wheel he lost during the sprint yesterday.

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
reverend_t_preedy said:
i've heard sky were going to spend the day writing blogs on the race but all their computers crashed at the same time.

kender said:
bmc wont be a threat, they only have 1 in italy. The rest of the squad are still racing in holland

that wasnt funny.................... that was down right hillarious! :D