• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Go away Ricco

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Seems like most forum members with their finger on the doping pulse have got this right.
Ricco speaks the truth. It may not be couched in the most diplomatic of language, but the fact is, fans from the historical cycling nations are less naive about doping.

His words are open, his message clear. He does not speak in riddles, as do others, who would have us believe that cycling has entered a new, eutopian era.

It is hypocrital, when Ricco is lambasted by those who would defend the likes of Valverde, Armstrong or Flandis.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Mellow Velo said:
Seems like most forum members with their finger on the doping pulse have got this right.
Ricco speaks the truth. It may not be couched in the most diplomatic of language, but the fact is, fans from the historical cycling nations are less naive about doping.

His words are open, his message clear. He does not speak in riddles, as do others, who would have us believe that cycling has entered a new Eutopian era.

It is hypocrital, when Ricco is lambasted by those who would defend the likes of Valverde, Armstrong or Flandis.

I'm not hypocritical...I hate all the cheatin *******s...

Polish

BANNED
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
If Ricco is representative of the youngsters who are entering the pro ranks,
organizations like BikePure may as well fold and go home. Doomed.

+1 on the "Go Away Cobra" sentiment.

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I was okay with what Ricco was saying re his own doping and the sport in general but I dislike tremendously the way he tried to distance himself from his girlfriend & mother of his child. That was low.

TRENDING THREADS