• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Go rory!!!

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Go Rory. Great climbing today. I foresee a podium finish at the ToC this year. Again, Go Rory and we look forward to seeing you at the Nature Valley Grand Prix in June.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Rory has a great time trial. he could definetly finish top 3 overall. He just needs to stay with them on the climbs but the way he was riding today, I think he will have no problem.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Rory has a great time trial. he could definetly finish top 3 overall. He just needs to stay with them on the climbs but the way he was riding today, I think he will have no problem.

+1 I was really surprised to see him up there climbing like that. More power to him...a rider I have always liked. Definitely rooting for him to podium!

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Tuarts said:
...and this couldn't have been mentioned in the appropriate stage thread?

What....only Cav, Rujano, et al get their own thread? Get real..nice to see a thread about a deserving rider!

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
hrotha said:
See, it's a recurring problem with Anglo riders.

Andy Schleck? Rujano? Contador? Tony Martin? Lovkvist? LeMevel?

Because they all have threads on the first page... many of which could have concievably been in other topics.

But Sutherland, Horner and Cav threads... "IT'S A PROBLEM WITH ANGLO RIDERS GETTING TOO MUCH ATTENTION!!!"