• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 241 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A French Male cyclist who has active after 1955 but not active after 1970 and strangely enough has Eyes (plural so more than one), I guess that rules out cyclops :D

He has never won a monument, however he has podiumed Milan San Remo but never podiumed Paris Roubaix, Flanders or LBL
He has not podiumed a grand tour.
He has never won a grand tour stage.
He has never won any of the following a one day race that is currently a WT race, an Olympic medal, the mens World Championships Road Race and Paris-Camembert.

A French Male cyclist who has active after 1955 but not active after 1970 and strangely enough has Eyes (plural so more than one), I guess that rules out cyclops :D

He has never won a monument, however he has podiumed Milan San Remo but never been in top 10 in Paris Roubaix nor podiumed Flanders or LBL
He has not podiumed a grand tour, but has been in the top 3 of the race to the sun (Paris-Nice).
He has never won any of the following a one day race that is currently a WT race, an Olympic medal, the mens World Championships Road Race and Paris-Camembert.

A French Male cyclist who is not Francis Anastasi, active after 1955 but not active after 1970 and strangely enough has Eyes (plural so more than one), I guess that rules out cyclops :D

He has never won a monument, however he has podiumed Milan San Remo but never been in top 10 in Paris Roubaix nor podiumed Flanders or LBL
He has not podiumed a grand tour, but has been in the top 3 of the race to the sun (Paris-Nice).

A French Male cyclist who is not Francis Anastasi nor Pierre Barbotin, active after 1955 but not active after 1970 and strangely enough has Eyes (plural so more than one), I guess that rules out cyclops :D

Did I mention he had a more famous sibling

TRENDING THREADS