• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 597 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Beneluxembourger? Yes (and I think we've already - indirectly, at least - established which one.)

On a WT? (Not gonna bother looking back through the last few pages?)
Male? Still male (I can see how the 'active' question could change answer with the new year. This... not so much.)
Active? Yes (didn't we already establish that?)

On a Belgian team? Yup

Beneluxembourger? Yes (and I think we've already - indirectly, at least - established which one.)
Male? Still male (I can see how the 'active' question could change answer with the new year. This... not so much.)

Always on the same team? Yes*

On a Belgian team? Yup

Does the asterisk in your latest answer mean he was a stagiaire on a different team? It does indeed.

On a Belgian team? Yup

On Sport Vlaanderen - Baloise? Si!

Does the asterisk in your latest answer mean he was a stagiaire on a different team? It does indeed.
On a Belgian team? Yup

TRENDING THREADS