• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guess Who - Game

Page 1240 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Male? Yes
More than three names? No
Mauritian? No
Mauritanian? No

Active? He seems to have officially retired
Exactly three names? No
So, boring and only has two names? I'm not sure it makes him boring, but it looks like he only has two names

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

Was the Vuelta his last race? No

Male? Yes
Mauritian? No
Mauritanian? No

Exactly three names? No
So, boring and only has two names? I'm not sure it makes him boring, but it looks like he only has two names

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

Ever ridden a bike across the Mediterranean? On water? I'm pretty sure you must be thinking of a wrong guy

Male? Yes
Mauritian? No
Mauritanian? No

Exactly three names? No

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

Ever ridden a bike across the Mediterranean? On water? I'm pretty sure you must be thinking of a wrong guy

Is his officially official retirement date 31/12 (but has officially ridden his last race)? If you're referring to whatever his PCS profile says, it doesn't say anything about a retirement date. In fact, they already think he's dead and has been so ever since the day he was born!
European? Yes

Does the unknown rider own a pet? I've not seen any pictures of him with a pet

Male? Yes
Mauritian? No
Mauritanian? No

Exactly three names? No

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

Is his officially official retirement date 31/12 (but has officially ridden his last race)? If you're referring to whatever his PCS profile says, it doesn't say anything about a retirement date. In fact, they already think he's dead and has been so ever since the day he was born!
European? Yes

Has he ridden a UCI race this year? No
Does PCS list his DoB? Yes, which according to them is also the day he passed away

Male? Yes
Mauritian? No
Mauritanian? No

Exactly three names? No

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

European? Yes

Does PCS list his DoB? Yes, which according to them is also the day he passed away

Ridden a recent National Race? No
Has he ridden a UCI race this year? His last race probably was a UCI race, cause the results are listed on the UCI website, but you won't find them on PCS

Male? Yes
Mauritian? No
Mauritanian? No

Exactly three names? No

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

European? Yes

Has he ridden a UCI race this year? His last race probably was a UCI race, cause the results are listed on the UCI website, but you won't find them on PCS

Ridden a UCI road race this year? No
Born after 1/1 2000? No

Male? Yes
Boring and only has two names? I'm not sure it makes him boring, but it looks like he only has two names

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

European? Yes

Born after 1/1 2000? No

Ever ridden a UCI road race? Yes
Ridden a CX race? Yes
Ridden on the track? I don't think so

Male? Yes
Boring and only has two names? I'm not sure it makes him boring, but it looks like he only has two names

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

European? Yes

Born after 1/1 2000? No

Ridden a CX race? Yes

Rode a UCI road race last year? He appears to have started one
Ever on a UCI team? No

Male? Yes

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

European? Yes

Born after 1/1 2000? No

Ridden a CX race? Yes

Ever on a UCI team? No

Started a 1.2 race? In his career, yes. In 2024, no
Started a 2.2 race? In his career, yes. In 2024, no
European race? In 2024, yes

Male? Yes

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

European? Yes

Born after 1/1 2000? No

Ridden a CX race? Yes

Ever on a UCI team? No

Started a 1.2 race? In his career, yes. In 2023, no
Started a 2.2 race? In his career, yes. In 2023, no
European race? In 2023, yes

Sorry, I meant 2023 and not '24

Male? Yes

Raced last year? Yes
Raced this year? Yes

European? Yes

Born after 1/1 2000? No

Ridden a CX race? Yes

Ever on a UCI team? No

Started a 1.2 race? In his career, yes. In 2023, no
Started a 2.2 race? In his career, yes. In 2023, no
European race? In 2023, yes

Started a race last year riding for a national selection? No