• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Guillaume Prebois.

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
What do you think about the efforts of this guy http://www.guillaumeprebois.com/ ?

He is probably not known well in non-french community, but he did a lot of projects to show the clean cycling challenges. To me the most interesting is L'autre tour 2007 when he did TdF one day in front of the peloton.

He is more sceptical about Moncoutier and other "clean" guys at the peloton than for example Vayer.

valkus said:
What do you think about the efforts of this guy http://www.guillaumeprebois.com/ ?

He is probably not known well in non-french community, but he did a lot of projects to show the clean cycling challenges. To me the most interesting is L'autre tour 2007 when he did TdF one day in front of the peloton.

He is more sceptical about Moncoutier and other "clean" guys at the peloton than for example Vayer.

Welcome on the Clinic, Guillaume, but why did you choose this username 'Valkus' to see what people here think about you ?

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Le breton said:
Could you refresh my memory about his opinion of Moncoutié?

Vrai Cycliste:
Pauvre Chris, c'est un randonneur comme son pseudo l'indique. Il est drôle: il vous insulte et claque la porte. Je laisse son message sur le mur pour que sa propre bêtise reste publique. Je ne vis pas de l'antidopage mais de mes récits de voyages (pour info). Qui vous a dit que Moncoutié ne prenait rien? Lui? Les médias? Gaumont? Ah oui, Gaumont, qui était tellement défoncé qu'il ne savait même pas avec qui il avait roulé la veille... David Moncoutié, victoires d'étape sur le Tour, à la Vuelta...dans les grandes années Armstrong...Oui, si un sprinter devient grimpeur ça me gêne (vous voyez Cavendish prendre le maillot à pois?). Oui je soutiens que sans produits on ne gagne pas dans un peloton de dopés. Pour le vérifier: prenez un gars plus fort que vous, chargez vous à l'EPO, et faites un test ensemble sur un col un mois plus tard, vous m'en direz des nouvelles. Allez, adieu et sans aucun regret monsieur le randonneur...