• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Halfords TDF Fantasy Game

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
First off, has anyone had the reminders for this yet? Brilliant fantasy game from last year and riders are already up for selection.

More importanly though, is anybody able to log in? The site has been down for about 5 day, since the email notification - I've tried numerous PCs and not managed to get on, on any of them.

I've only accessed it on my phone & that'll take until 30th June to pick the 9 using that.

This is the link if anybody wishes to try and can confirm if it's me or not.

http://www.halfordstdfgame.co.uk/

It's working for me. This is what it says in the FAQ's if it helps;
HELP! I can't log on!

Check that your browser (or maybe office firewall) is set up to accept 'Session Cookies'. Check your browser security settings. You do this with Internet Explorer via Tools / Internet Options / Security. Choose default level. The default setting allows per session cookies (these are only stored while you are on our site, and are then deleted). If you still can't log on? You might be typing in the wrong username or password!

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
seems to be intermittent...sometimes can log othertimes get various error messages depending on which browser I am using. IE, Firefox, Chrome, ICS browser on my tablet.

How is this actually scored?

Cyclists will score points based on their placing for each stage:

Teams will score points based on the finishing position of their cyclists at each stage:

The latter I guess is on GC placing, the former the stage result? Very cryptic.

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well i've given up already, i picked my team last night and saved it. Today i logged in and have found out that you must then submit your team after saving it which wasn't at all obvious.