• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Help with Ridewithgps please

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I'm trying to find a way of saving somebody else's route (whether opened via a link, or through a search within rwgps) into my routes but only using the mobile app rather than on the full browser.

I know how to do it on a browser, but what I am trying to do is be able to upload routes on my Wahoo Elemnt Bolt just using a mobile.

Its a pain to have to fire up a laptop just to save a route. I'm a lazy arse and I want to be able to do it with one hand so that I don't have to put my beer down.

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Woah, you really are lazy! Figuring this out for you literally took 30sec and can be done with beer in hand.. The features you want to have with the mobile app are only available with the Basic paid account. The one way you can save rides that you find on the phone with the free account is to pin them for later then access it for upload you're on the web version.

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Re:

Giuseppe Magnetico said:
Woah, you really are lazy! Figuring this out for you literally took 30sec and can be done with beer in hand.. The features you want to have with the mobile app are only available with the Basic paid account. The one way you can save rides that you find on the phone with the free account is to pin them for later then access it for upload you're on the web version.

:D :D

You've got me weighed up!

Still have to fire up the laptop though, and then loiad up found route and save it. That means putting beer down...I need two hands to work the catch and lift the lid on the lappy.