• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hincapie and Ferrari

A

Anonymous

Cobber said:
Ha ha.... I thought this was referring to something else! So.. why is this in the Clinic?

Eva... errr Race Radio had to put it here because no one has started a "what kinda car ya drivin' " thread in the Cafe yet.

I'm not usually the jealous type... but an F430? Ok, I'm a little jealous..:eek:

A

Anonymous

Why is it here? Because without one Ferrari, there would never have been the other.

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
If he doesn't get a vanity plate that says "PNTYDRPPER", then I've lost all respect I ever had for him. Once one has an F430, one is literally untouchable by any and all...all becoming rightfully small.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
From his dvd I understood that he doesn't drive much- regardless, Ferrari's have an amazing safety record. Yet, for a guy who will be retiring soon with a dwindling income thereafter, perhaps as a toy it is more revealing of his mental age.

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Big George

Big George has dramatically vascularized calves, meaning his veins stick way out on his calves.

Gut what drug this is a side effect of?

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Big George

Look, check out the guys calves - massive vascularization, a side effect of EPO use. He may not just have given his career to LA, but also much of his life. I feel for the guy, since he is a great cyclist, but in this mixed up sport he had to do it! So he should surely reap the benefits that his patron provides! Who knows how long he has to live before he has an embolism!

If only he had just risen through the continental pro ranks, and not been a lieutenant of Sir Armstrong. He would have been able to dictate his own schedule and his second place finish to Boonen in Paris Roubaix might have been followed, or even preceded, by a victory.

How long must American fans wait?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
the f430 is a cool car with a top speed a little higher than my 911, but last week out on the highway, a guy in his f430 and i were speeding along upwards of 250kph and my car accelerated faster and handled better through the curves. he could have been an awful driver, but i'm definitely no pro, either. FWIW.

Latest posts