• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Home School Courses

May 20, 2014
www.maasclinic.com
I have been looking for home schooling service and I found this K-12 Home School Courses, but I am not certain approximately the atmosphere or the extraction of their offering. Has anyone have looked into this past?

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
garima023 said:
I have been looking for home schooling service and I found this K-12 Home School Courses, but I am not certain approximately the atmosphere or the extraction of their offering. Has anyone have looked into this past?

What country do you live in? Are you planning on going further than grade 12? How will you play tetherball with only one person? Won't school dances be a bummer with only your mom and sister to dance with? Your sports teams will be easily crushed with only you as the entire team. Ask anybody from Utah or N.Arizona about home schooling or look into a LDS chatroomk for a better source of data.