• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Hoogerheide Cyclocross

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
this may be a long shot, but does anybody here know if there are shuttles to the race in Hoogerheide next Sunday from Antwerpe? If so, from where? Is there a website for booking or something?

And also, for getting out of a Hoogerheide, are there special buses going back after the pro race or would it be a case of figuring out public transport? I'm heading there with a few mates next weekend and wouldn't mind knowing beforehand as we need to make a flight in Brussels at 9pm.

Thanks a lot!

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Don't think so, The only buses going are probably from fanclubs of Belgian riders. You might want to check out an Albert or Nys fanclub in Antwerp, but I don't think you're going to find any.

The official website just tells you how to get there by car, so I'm afraid it's not going to happen for you.
beriekbaarheid_1.jpg