• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

How will Andy Schleck finish his 2013 TdF?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

How will Schleck finish his TdF?

• DNF

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Imo he might be able to go in top 10, if he sticks in there and find his legs in the 3rd week. But maybe its more likely that he gets totally distanced and then aim for a stage win in the 3rd week. Would be nice to see him take a stage.

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Top 20 is realistic for a rider like Andy Schleck , it wouldn't even surprise me if he does better but he'll probably loose a lot of time in the TT , probably even more than usual.

But He can pull the same thing Evans did at the giro. Evans was also very bad , but he managed a podium in the end. Andy could do the same with a top 10 in the Tour.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
If schleck had actually raced in the last two years, I would think a little bit differently, but he has done absolutely NOTHING for 2 years. Therefore I no longer think he will top 10. He may surprise us, but I think it is doubtful.